Default object is cube, which can be modified (shape/materials) and it will be core object for all maps.
Hold key "N" and click Left Mouse Button at position where you want this cube to spawn.
To change shape of cube, click and hold Left Mouse Button on one of cube faces and then pull, or push. When done, then release Left Mouse Button.
If you want to instantiate other objects, then open Project Assets window, by pressing key "Tab" and click on one of objects from menu.
To close Project Assets window press key "Tab" again.
You can instantiate other objects the same way as you did with cube.
We have 2 types of selection.
1. Selection to move/rotate objects via Gizmos (directional arrows/circles).
Can be selected multiple objects at the time.
- Hold space + shift and click on objects.
To remove one of objects from selection, hold space + control and click on selected object.
- Box selection (like in RTS games).
Hold space and draw box shape on screen.
Everything inside box will be selected.
2. Selection to change material/duplicate/delete and other actions.
Can be selected only one object at the time.
- Simply click on object
This selection activates inspector window.
From Inspector window you can:
- change position/rotation values.
- change main material of object
- set second material
To add second material to one of cube faces:
1. cube must be selected
2. move mouse cursor over one of faces
3. press key "i".
To remove second material from face:
1. cube must be selected
2. move mouse cursor over face
3. press key "u".
- Hold right mouse button to look around
- WASD to move around.
- Q and E to move up and down.
- Mouse scroll wheel to move forward and back
- Hold shift to move faster with WASD
* Project Assets window - key "Tab" to open and close
* Instantiate object - Hold key "N" and click left mouse button
* Move Tool - via toolbar, or key "T"
* Rotate Tool - via toolbar, or key "R"
* Global space - via toolbar, or key "Y"
* Local space - via toolbar, or key "Y"
* Duplication - via toolbar, or key "O"
New copy is autocratically selected and you can move via gizmo, or via Inspector.
* Delete - via toolbar, or key "Delete"
* Snap Position Step Drop down only via toolbar.
* Snap Rotation Step Drop down only via toolbar.
* Reset rotation - only via toolbar
Sets rotation of selected object to 0,0,0
* Snap position - only via toolbar
Sets position to closest position on grid.
* Remove second material - only via toolbar
Note: before removing material, you must manually remove material from every face. Read above "To remove second material from face".
* Deselect All - only via toolbar
Removes all selections.
* C (camera) - only via toolbar.
Switch to different FOV
* P (post-processing) - only via toolbar.
Turn OFF/ON post-processing.
* Change Pivot mode (pivot, or center) - key "Z"