Sviseerd bought this post to my attention, there are a few points that need to be made here.
1. I never seek perfect balance, I am only after a enjoyable game where it doesn't end 25/50 or worse
2. If the game is unbalanced and I have a chance to balance it I ALWAYS swap teams to balance, however if there are top players on my team I ask them as if I swap i will only make it worse.. I almost always go red as is plain to see that most top players by default go blue leaving red almost always as the loosing team. I also quit games when I am on the winning team if its unbalanced and I cannot balance it myself by switching team.
3. I know its annoying to some but I have mentioned this before, most games that are unbalanced, players leave in droves however what really kicks me off is top players sticking together game after game keeping it unbalanced, among many they include spocky & grizzly, swif & any top tier, and many others, even worse is when the number of players are unbalanced, such as 6 in the top team v 3-4 in the other team, players should have the decency to balance.
4. I am surprised OMA is suggesting a mute where a player like phraxjams who had many posts about him in the old site and countless players complained about how ruins the games and makes them toxic and no mute for him, where as all i am trying to do is ensure the players who are not top (including myself) have a good time.
5. I attach some screenshots to show what the real issue is