Getting illegal perks/attachments at low rank

When Prestiging then switching computers, the classes from the previous prestige are retained (the ones that were saved locally to that computer before the most recent Prestige). Classes need to be checked that they were reset on that Prestige, for each computer. I would save on each computer the Prestige rank number, then on login check if that number is less than the current Prestige from the server, if it is then reset the classes saved on that PC and correct the saved number to the current Prestige. This will prevent people from using illegal perks and attachments after Prestiging.

Edited by impossybull

There's already been reports of people using this, we just didn't know how they were doing it; if I was the first one to discover this whole thing then I probably wouldn't post here. Also, to do this glitch you have to have been playing on 2 different computers which most people are not. The chance of abuse/replication is not much higher than if I had not posted because someone playing on 2 computers would discover this themselves anyway.

Edited by impossybull
  • 2 months later...