Adding Loadout and Settings menu to Main menu.

As the title says, I think it would be helpful if we have a Loadout menu where we can setup the default Loadout for each class.

Also having settings menu at Main menu will make the menu more of a standard.

Both are not critical suggestions for the games, but adding this will help players not loosing their game time for setting up the loadout to an extend.

1 hour ago, SoaringGale said:

but adding this will help players not loosing their game time for setting up the loadout to an extend.

Bruhh I Don't Think Players Take so much time in setting up their loadouts in game.... 

Its Just a couple of seconds for me 

Tho the idea is not bad ... But then what's the reason of making SW same as COD 

SW is much better than COD to many extents 

1 hour ago, powerlook said:

Bruhh I Don't Think Players Take so much time in setting up their loadouts in game.... 

Its Just a couple of seconds for me 

Tho the idea is not bad ... But then what's the reason of making SW same as COD 

SW is much better than COD to many extents 

I agree with you Bro...was just a suggestion from my part....I don't want to impose or anything. Just a low priority one