Exp farming is illegal right?

Ok, so me and another player called Killerbot went on to do a 1v1 knife only in the smallest map for 75 kills. so since he was just goofing around I was just killing him and going on till i found out that i had gotten just 15000 exp by just knifing 1 guy for 10 minutes. So once the match ended i got 15000 exp and i leveled up. So I wanted to know whether doing it is alright or is it bad.!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, yorshire3399 said:

Ok, so me and another player called Killerbot went on to do a 1v1 knife only in the smallest map for 75 kills. so since he was just goofing around I was just killing him and going on till i found out that i had gotten just 15000 exp by just knifing 1 guy for 10 minutes. So once the match ended i got 15000 exp and i leveled up. So I wanted to know whether doing it is alright or is it bad.!

It is an illegal thing only if you plan with the other player to kill him. If in a normal 1v1 the other guy is afk or you win every fight, it isn't a wrong thing

• Like 1
18 hours ago, yorshire3399 said:

15000 exp and i leveled up.

You get 50% more XP per kill but unless you are boosting on purpose you won’t really earn XP at a faster rate than just playing in a public match, because a 1v1 to 75 kills takes so long to do even though you get a lot of XP at the end. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/1/2021 at 11:50 AM, OneManArmy said:

you can play "knife only" ONLY in room with "knife only" preset. If you did it in any other preset, it is considered boosting and you can lose all your stats, or even get ban.

wait, I played with some other dudes not gonna mention them but on every new round we typed in chat what we all gonna pick like "let's do recon only" or "let's deag"
and we just played and nobody had problems, was that illegal? cause we also did knife only round.