This mornig (10 miutes ago) I was doing a normal gun game, when, suddenly, I started seeing some people flying. I wrote it in chat and someone told me that I was under map.... I didn't use hacks, glitch, etc... and nothing strange happened before this (nothing that could cause a glitch), so I think I spawned directly under the map in the mid of the game.

skillwarz_1366x768_2021-01-08_12-02-45.png

skillwarz_1366x768_2021-01-08_12-02-46.png

skillwarz_1366x768_2021-01-08_12-03-12.png

skillwarz_1366x768_2021-01-08_12-04-11.png

Edited by Achille0072

Nobody was flying. On your side wrong map was loaded. Simply rejoin room.

and you killed other players, right? seeing that something is not right, you decided to play like everything is normal

" I think I spawned directly under the map in the mid of the game. "

It wasn't in the middle of the game. When it happens, it happens from start of the match.

and on screenshots we all can see that you are not under the map.

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, OneManArmy said:

" I think I spawned directly under the map in the mid of the game. "

It wasn't in the middle of the game. When it happens, it happens from start of the match.

For the first 2 minutes of game everything seemed normal, so why there was a sudden change?

and yes, I killed other players, I know it was a wrong thing, but my attention wasn't on what I was doing (it's not an excuse, I'm sorry for what I've done and I will accept a ban, if you think I deserve it).

Edited by Achille0072

"For the first 2 minutes of game everything seemed normal"

it can't be... if what you are saying is truth, then it's different bug, but from screenshots i clearly see that wrong map was loaded.

it's not something new... it happens, but very rarely. I am supersized that you never heard about it.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1