I suggest to unlock the Golden Clan tag after prestige 1 only 

--> The players using the golden clan tag and aren't prestiging from Months ( 😒 ) will At least Prestige on behave of achieving the Golden CT. 

{ idk this will work but we can make this forward 🤷‍♀️

Regards 

Powerlook

48 minutes ago, powerlook said:

--> The players using the golden clan tag and aren't prestiging from Months ( 😒 ) will At least Prestige on behave of achieving the Golden CT. 

Regards 

Powerlook

This is not exactly necessary as some players do not even use the Golden CT even when they have it. It's just personal preference. This can be added into the game however, then what will we put as a reward on the rank where we get the Golden CT? If the main problem is against people not prestiging, then I don't think this is an effective method and other methods can be added, for example like: Players reaching Rank 50, won't receive any XP and therefore will not progress the leaderboards, making it compulsory for them to prestige if they wanna gain XP.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, OneManArmy said:

No, it's nonsense.

Prestige is not requirement, but option.

On this point, I totally agree. If you don't want to be prestige, you're not obligate too be one. Just a "decoration" : like in army, you can reject such "decoration"

16 hours ago, OneManArmy said:

Prestige is not requirement, but option.

Yes, though at some point it would be nice to see additional *minor* rewards for prestiging, just for fun.
For example, each Prestige at Prestige level 2 or above you could choose either 2 hours of double XP or to insta-unlock one weapon (like in MW3).

Another idea would be unlocking name colors where your name shows up different on the in-lobby leaderboard. It's pointless but it might be cool.

Edited by impossybull
On 1/29/2021 at 10:34 AM, powerlook said:

Regards 

Powerlook

I just want to make my ct look cool, and I have to be prestige. 
-why.
for what purpose 

On 1/29/2021 at 10:34 AM, powerlook said:

8 hours ago, OneManArmy said:

When more content (weapons, attachments, perks, soldier models?, and so on...) will come in, then of course we will add some rewards also for other prestige levels.

would be cool if you did

10 hours ago, impossybull said:

Yes, though at some point it would be nice to see additional *minor* rewards for prestiging, just for fun.
For example, each Prestige at Prestige level 2 or above you could choose either 2 hours of double XP or to insta-unlock one weapon (like in MW3).

Another idea would be unlocking name colors where your name shows up different on the in-lobby leaderboard. It's pointless but it might be cool.

True. But yeah, that's for the long term. And I completely agree with OMA's point that my prestige recommendation is not good, bcz. prestige is just an option. But anyways, I just gave an idea for Powerlook. However, my point still stands that the golden CT is currently fine at its current rank.