UNFAIRLY MUTED BY ZAPPER

So i joined a game and I was playing as usual. I had some friends in that game that I know and when I would get killed i would call them dweeb they understood the joke some other people thought I was calling them dweeb but I clarified and said I wasn't calling them I was calling only my friends dweeb. Zapper mutes me and yet he knows that I clearly said I was just talking to my friends and muted me. THIS IS NOT COOL why should I get muted for playing with my friends. We always tease each other but zapper here has to mute me. And this isnt the first time for admin abuse that zapper has done which is even worse. PLEASE unmute me.I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND if he told me to stop I  would have stopped BUT HE DIDNT he didnt even talk he just muted me. I GOT NO WARNING TO STOP what so ever which is unfair. UNFORTUANTLEY I DONT have any proof he muted me right when the game ended so I coudlnt even get a screenshot of the chat........ CAN someone please unmute me this isnt fair at all.

Edited by AMAZING

I BELIEVE IT WAS ZAPPER OR ADMIN IN THE CHAT IT SAID ADMIN MUTED DILLYTHECODER SO IM NOT TO SURE..... I DONT KNOW IF THE USERS NAME WAS ACTUALLY ADMIN OR>.. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!!

It was me and two other dudes i forgot the name but if you look at the chat history for that round they started trash talking saying I suck and that im garabage and how bad I am etc

Admins, remove mute when you see him in game.

"I swear I wont respond to anybody that trash talks and if I do you can ban me from the game"

From now think what you write in chat, because any swear word will lead to 1 month ban in game and next ban will be permanent.

Topic locked.

• Like 1