Powerlook's Admin Request !!

Name : Omkar 

In- game Username : Powerlook 

Experience as admin in other games : None, Though Quite good to handle cases to some exten

How long do you play this game : M Almost gonna complete my 1 yr playing SW started in last march or april somewhere , 2 to 3 hrs daily (  not from the last 1 week ) And Also 530 hrs of SW playing 🙂

From which country are you from : India 

What's your native language : Marathi , Hindi 

What Other langauges do you know : Hindi , Fluent English ( in learning course ) , Malvani , Konkani and Urdu a very little 

Extras ( wanna give ) : quite active on forums as well as n discord too { #2 } , Leaderboards highest to 28 { now 30 cuz haven't played from 2 to 3 days 😞 } /// Clan leader of one of the top 3 clan ... NoOB --> No One can Beat .. With highest clan members ///

• Like 14

Very active on forums and pretty active in-game as well, communicates pretty well with everyone and is a decent candidate for admin. However, seriousness is a quality required in many situations in which he lacks a bit. 

Edited by Boost
  • Thanks 1

Powerlook is a very empathetic and a respectful person, as well as a no-nonsense type. At the same time, he's yet to understand certain situations thoroughly. Other than that, he's active in game, forums, as well as discord.

• Haha 1

He's very active everywhere and definitely is a nice guy. But I have a few concerns (in no particular order): I don't feel like he thinks for himself as much as needed; he often wants other people's opinion and approval before doing stuff. While this is not a bad trait, as an admin you need to be able to accurately and independently assess situations without needing to consult with others first, and to be able to give a unique and insightful viewpoint on problems people have or advice that people seek. Additionally, he often uses nonstandard English and abbreviations that people don't understand, or speaks in Hindi. While obviously you can speak whatever language you want, as an admin you would need to be able to reliably speak in understandable English so that the rest of the community can understand you. And there are a few more concerns similar to Shardull like: no previous experience, and used to ping the BWF all the time. While definitely a nice person I don't see a compelling reason to add him as an additional admin at the moment.

Edited by impossybull
  • Like 2
14 hours ago, powerlook said:

Experience as admin in other games : None, Though Quite good to handle cases to some exten

How long do you play this game : M Almost gonna complete my 1 yr playing SW started in last march or april somewhere , 2 to 3 hrs daily (  not from the last 1 week ) And Also 530 hrs of SW playing 🙂

What Other langauges do you know : Hindi , Fluent English ( in learning course ) , Malvani , Konkani and Urdu a very little 

Extras ( wanna give ) : quite active on forums as well as n discord too { #2 } , Leaderboards highest to 28 { now 30 cuz haven't played from 2 to 3 days 😞 } /// Clan leader of one of the top 3 clan ... NoOB --> No One can Beat .. With highest clan members ///

ye why not, I think he will be a good admin.

• Like 1

I think powerlook would make a wonderful admin, he is overall a very nice person and he is not toxic also. He is very friendly and respectful. He is also an active player. He is also a clan leader for NoOB which shows that he is a responsible person and can be trusted as an admin.

• Thanks 1

Powerlook matured a lot since his first appearance, he read the rules and now he follows them. He is a really nice guy and he is really active, especially on discord. 😄

However I agree with Bull, and you have to work on these:

On 2/19/2021 at 10:44 PM, impossybull said:

But I have a few concerns (in no particular order): I don't feel like he thinks for himself as much as needed; he often wants other people's opinion and approval before doing stuff. While this is not a bad trait, as an admin you need to be able to accurately and independently assess situations without needing to consult with others first, and to be able to give a unique and insightful viewpoint on problems people have or advice that people seek. Additionally, he often uses nonstandard English and abbreviations that people don't understand, or speaks in Hindi. While obviously you can speak whatever language you want, as an admin you would need to be able to reliably speak in understandable English so that the rest of the community can understand you. And there are a few more concerns similar to Shardull like: no previous experience, and used to ping the BWF all the time. While definitely a nice person I don't see a compelling reason to add him as an additional admin at the moment.

• Like 2
On 2/19/2021 at 11:44 AM, powerlook said:

On 2/19/2021 at 11:44 AM, powerlook said:

Powerlook is a pretty chill guy, He's often active on both discord and Skillwars and I tend to see him in game lol. He follows the rules well and I think he'd be a good admin.(Sorry about the double quote, I'm not sure how to get rid of the first one)

• Thanks 1

Okay Okay Powerlook here , 
Thank you soo much everyone who commented in this topic regarding my adminship 

I really appreciate the comments and proud of myself that I have gain so much respect in the  community with lots of friends 😄 
If you guyz notices than my admin request contains a like of Juliom my buddy , i didnt aspect that ( tysm bruh ) 

Also thanks to all for there comments N like too 

29 minutes ago, ShardulWasHere said:

The English will be a issue.............

Regarding this post, 

it seems like you are jealous for your classmate to become an admin in a game , where the community of the same game decline your proporsal 🙄

the same night itself 

---> If anyone remember the reply of shardul in the general of the SW server when we got our 4 admins 

the reply was - '' Oh Boy

Its sure sad to see your friend succeed 

while you cry '' 

N some replies as 
                          '' wait wait 

so everybody became admin except me 

And you were spamming this ' 😭' emoji '' 

Anyways i dont care of this and didnt accept my english is that weak that no one literally  no one understand what I writes 

its just a mistake of misplacing prepositions in a sentence , which is a mild fault and its sure its gonna be fine as i have more interaction with the commnuity friends ( its not like my engish is thattttt weakkk 😑 { i chat, speak in vc's N everything daily with y'all }) [ idk why shardul point out this sentence 🤔 ] Also English is the First language in my school so everybody can figure it out what M tryna say here !!

I'am sure i will help this community to grow and tryna be friendly with everyone here 😄 

Tho Not sure M gonna be the admin or not as its totally not in my hands 🙂 

Thanking everyone 

regards , 

Powerlook ^.^  

• Confused 1

See now, you are over-reacting a bit cuz as an admin, you gotta learn how to ignore stuff aka you need to be mentally strong. If someone says something about you that may be a mild insult, learn to ignore it. This applies for being an admin for this game as well as in the general aspect. And even if you do want to give a reply to him, instead of criticising him back, improve on the topic you are being criticised on, in this case: English. 

Therefore, as of now, what I think is that, you should take some time to work on stuff like becoming mentally strong and becoming independent etc. Bull has mentioned many of these topics, you can have a look through them. 

• Like 5
29 minutes ago, powerlook said:

it seems like you are jealous for your classmate to become an admin in a game , where the community of the same game decline your proporsal 🙄

the same night itself 

---> If anyone remember the reply of shardul in the general of the SW server when we got our 4 admins 

the reply was - '' Oh Boy

Its sure sad to see your friend succeed 

while you cry '' 

N some replies as 
                          '' wait wait 

so everybody became admin except me 

And you were spamming this ' 😭' emoji '' 

Honestly most of this response reeks of an immature line of thinking; IDK why you are pointing out Shardull so much: just settle that between yourselves.

38 minutes ago, powerlook said:

it seems like you are jealous for your classmate to become an admin in a game

Why is this written in the present tense? It hasn't happened.

On the topic of your English, surely you can tell that it is hard to read when you write like:
"i didnt aspect that"

"thanks to all for there comments N like"

"Tho Not sure M gonna be the admin"
"N some replies as "
image.png.6f2d4128c9cdae286ebb11b8446cce26.png
image.png.c870f5fd6f7835dfeaca2c8ec19ea345.png

16 minutes ago, impossybull said:

Honestly most of this response reeks of an immature line of thinking; IDK why you are pointing out Shardull so much: just settle that between yourselves.

Why is this written in the present tense? It hasn't happened.

On the topic of your English, surely you can tell that it is hard to read when you write like:
"i didnt aspect that"

"thanks to all for there comments N like"

"Tho Not sure M gonna be the admin"
"N some replies as "
image.png.6f2d4128c9cdae286ebb11b8446cce26.png
image.png.c870f5fd6f7835dfeaca2c8ec19ea345.png

Exactly what I was thinking!

57 minutes ago, Boost said:

See now, you are over-reacting a bit cuz as an admin, you gotta learn how to ignore stuff aka you need to be mentally strong. If someone says something about you that may be a mild insult, learn to ignore it. This applies for being an admin for this game as well as in the general aspect. And even if you do want to give a reply to him, instead of criticising him back, improve on the topic you are being criticised on, in this case: English. 

Therefore, as of now, what I think is that, you should take some time to work on stuff like becoming mentally strong and becoming independent etc. Bull has mentioned many of these topics, you can have a look through them. 

That would prove me a better candidate becuase I have the listed abilities! 

I am mentally strong and I have a tough skin towards insults

Edited by ShardulWasHere
  • Confused 3

Powerlook is active in-game and on forums and has made video's in the past of Skillwarz on his YouTube channel. However, I don't think he's capable as an admin as with the conversations I've had he's come across to me as immature and not capable of making decisions independently. As Impossybull has mentioned this isn't bad but as an admin there will be a lot of moment's where decisions will have to be made on the spot. On the other hand, this might be due to him not having any previous admin experience.

Overall, Powerlook is a nice person and very active in the game, and would be glad to see him as an admin.

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, P3KK said:

and has made video's in the past of Skillwarz on his YouTube channel.

but what's the point of videos when he never tags them as Skillwarz (not in title, not in description, not in tags) + never puts links in description. Even if some random viewer will see video, he will not download game because he don't know title and there is no download link. Only small % will ask in comments.

P.S. same thing with Shardul. He also has videos but no links and never mentions title of the game.

11 minutes ago, OneManArmy said:

but what's the point of videos when he never tags them as Skillwarz (not in title, not in description, not in tags) + never puts links in description. Even if some random viewer will see video, he will not download game because he don't know title and there is no download link. Only small % will ask in comments.

Bruhh i ssrly told you that i wasn't knew about this , M gonna do that in further life of YT for sure and I promise for this !!🤞 .. the remaining post of ' i cant make independent decisions ' this is what i need experience of my senior admins and ofc m gonna work under them And I'am sure i will be as kind as them in - game, on discord and forums tooo .. knowing whats right and wrong i can take decisions to some extent ( before experience ) 

Thx P3KK for your comment !!😄👍