I was banned for grenade hack, but why?

skillwarz says banned for granade hack even though I have never used any type of cheat, I would like to ask to be unbanned, I hadn't played it for a while and just now noticed that I was banned. 516218473_DesktopScreenshot2021_02.20-23_29_23_61.thumb.png.82ed8c61cb869f3720f3f24f18c0426b.png

• Like 1

i'm 100% sure i haven't used any kind of cheat so i have no idea why the ban, and yes it is the first time that I feel appeal and no I've never been banned.

hope you can help me.

• Like 1

my brother and I have the same account, I did not know that he had already made a ban appeal, I apologize for him if he wrote some bullshit. I hope I can fix it, however I had used the cheat engine for gta5 and maybe the skillwarz anticheat seeing it downloaded on my pc banned me but I'm sure I never connected it to skillwarz. I hope you can help me because I would like to start playing it again.

• Like 1

I'm sorry if you think I'm lying but I'm telling you the truth, it wouldn't do any good for me to lie I'd just go back to playing with my friends.

i don't care about my account but many of my friends are playing it and i would like to join them, i can swear to you what you want i never used any cheat on skillwarz.

Please believe me

• Like 1

He's not the first person to say they got banned for running hacks meant for a different game, but I don't know if this is actually possible or just an excuse. OMA will need to check logs/give opinion.

@NikR3x can you promote the game with a YT channel or similar?

if it makes you happy I can tell you that I used hacks or similar stuff but that would be a lie. I don't know why you don't trust me but I'd just like to go back to playing it, lying wouldn't do me any good.

• Like 1

After reading through the context of your current ban appeal and the one made by your friend some time ago, I have understood that your friend is clearly lying here as you would obviously not get banned for such a silly reason. In the screenshot you sent, it says "banned for grenade hack", I'm not sure what that means exactly but it doesn't correspond to your story about having the anti-cheat downloaded on your PC, except if you used some grenade hack on GTA 5 and had that script running the background ig, although I'm not familiar with how the cheat engine works.

You could be saying the truth but we would require enough proof to believe/unban you.

what i'm saying is the truth i don't know what proof i can give you if you want i can advertise or other but i don't know what proof i have to give you, the only cheat i ever used is on gta for the money. I don't want to give you any problems but I can't play it for something I don't know. I can swear to you that I have never used hacks and will never use them on your game, I only play them with my friends and it would be useless to use hacks, also because they are very weak. Of course I'm kidding I like to play with them but I wouldn't find it right to use hacks.

• Like 1

"my friend nikR3x has been banned 1 year ago" Posted in 2020, December.

So this is your second ban and both bans are for hacking nade count? Because we had reset of banlist.

If you used Cheat Engine in other games, so you know how to increase number of nades in SW, right?

at the beginning many months ago at my first ban appeal the game did not tell me the reason for the ban it only said banned, if I went to info ban the game crashed, from that moment I have not played anymore because I could not I do not know if the bans are 2 different but the date of the current one is wrong, I think you can check but my last game was many months ago. The ban has been around for a long time and so I think it's the same not 2 different

i think so but i've never tried it on skillwarz as i play it just to have fun with my friends

I ask you if you can check my last access to a match and notice how impossible it is that I played on 9/11/2020.

• Like 1

to ok then the date is right I thought it was 11 meant as a month I'm sorry.

but what do you have to do to get me unbanned? I have several friends playing it and I would like to join them, xPolpo, engineersamu, DaviwordYT, Mangiasucchi or Mangiacazzi I don't remember, they can confirm my version as they were there when I was banned.

if you need I can ask him to confirm my version to you admin.

They can confirm only one thing, that you got ban. And we all already know it.

Cheating in front of friends is even more fun, right?

I don't know... i don't believe you.

Is here at least one member who was convinced that he is not cheater?

5 hours ago, NikR3x said:

if it makes you happy I can tell you that I used hacks or similar stuff but that would be a lie. I don't know why you don't trust me but I'd just like to go back to playing it, lying wouldn't do me any good.

Atleast admit the truth. Anti - cheat won't ban simply, even if it did, you would've got unbanned ages ago..OMA would've realized..

I don't know why you are so wary but I can swear to you on what you want that I have never used or tried to use hacks, please I do not understand why I have been banned but I have not been able to play it for months now and 1 more user I know it is not much but is still a user, please give me another chance.

I won't take any missteps I just need another chance

l'unica cosa che ricordo é che avevo creato una mappa col software appostito, ci ho giocato qualche partita e dopo aver ucciso un mio amico con una claimore il gioco mi ha bannato.

I think the anticheat saw the claimore as a hack or maybe I did something wrong with the map