I was banned for grenade hack, but why?

I'm telling you the truth I can swear to you on what you want, I have already seen that many people have unbanned them because they were sincere so I didn't need to lie, I don't know why you are so doubtful about what I say.

all anticheats can have problems, if it's not an anticheat problem then tell me why you should have the log of each game check if I did something wrong my killstreak is greater than 11 kills and my kd is low for cheating , I probably have a total of 2 grenade kills, both claymore.

I think you can check it out

I was banned for granade hack but precisely what I did wrong with the grenades, check my last game, check what I did in that game and see if the anticheat was wrong

I understand that it is a pain for you too to have to respond to every message, but I was banned for doing nothing so I would like to be unbanned

Ah, firstly, the anti-cheat wouldn't notice the claymore as a hack bruh

Secondly, you are in such a situation that you can't provide us with any proof that you were banned due to some bug, by proof, I am referring to any old screenshots of friend's convos. etc. that can atleast prove as a "slight" witness that you were banned due to some problem elsewhere and not due to using hacks. However, at this point, I don't think it is going to make any difference and nobody is gonna be convinced that you are not a cheater. 

But just for the sake of another chance, we could unban him, only on the condition that he accepts that he won't indulge in any sort of "hacking" or "cheat engine stuff" and keeps his slate clean in all aspects and even tries to advertise SW on YT, Twitch etc. a bit. But still, I can't take this decision, it is up to OMA to decide whether you get unbanned or not. 

You wrote "I hadn't played it for a while and just now noticed that I was banned" and also you wrote "I have several friends playing it and I would like to join them, xPolpo, engineersamu, DaviwordYT, Mangiasucchi or Mangiacazzi I don't remember, they can confirm my version as they were there when I was banned".

When you will stop lie?

I am tired from this BS. Topic locked.