Jump to content

Suggestions from first Impressions


Recommended Posts

First off lovely work, unique project indeed

 

OK so I'd like to have an option to disable the weapon "rotating" is that the right word to call it? kind of uncomfortable.

Add crosshair CSGO like it's a must, I for one don't like to play with the scopes it ruins the fun. 

Weapon Pattern, I've just started but the M4 Pattern is way too simple. I'd like to experience something more complex.

Training maps, meaning Target practice with unlimited ammo we don't need more than that.

Edited by el3venS1x
Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, el3venS1x said:

First off lovely work, unique project indeed

 

OK so I'd like to have an option to disable the weapon "rotating" is that the right word to call it? kind of uncomfortable.

Add crosshair CSGO like it's a must, I for one don't like to play with the scopes it ruins the fun. 

Weapon Pattern, I've just started but the M4 Pattern is way too simple. I'd like to experience something more complex.

Training maps, meaning Target practice with unlimited ammo we don't need more than that.

"OK so I'd like to have an option to disable the weapon "rotating" is that the right word to call it? kind of uncomfortable."                                                                                             

 

I don't know what do you mean by disabling weapon rotation

 

 

"Add crosshair CSGO like it's a must"   

 

You unlock crosshair on level 28 In Skillwarz

 

 

"Weapon Pattern, I've just started but the M4 Pattern is way too simple. I'd like to experience something more complex."                                                                                       

 

You unlock weapon skins as you rank/level up

 

 

"Training maps, meaning Target practice with unlimited ammo we don't need more than that."

 

You can go to create game-game mode-training and choose game map-Shooting (for practicing shooting targets)

Edited by Blink23
Link to post
Share on other sites

@Blink23 do you play Counter Strike? In CS you can't aim down the sights (only with few weapons). That's what he is suggesting with "disable the weapon "rotating".

Also suggestions about crosshair and spray pattern are psrt of idea about adding CS preset in SW.

 

With "Weapon Pattern" he means recoil/spray pattern:

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

"do you play Counter Strike? In CS you can't aim down the sights (only with few weapons). That's what he is suggesting with "disable the weapon "rotating".

 

I don't play cs, i knew that aim down sight is not possible, that would completely change the gameplay tho, I am not sure how many people would like "no aiming down sight". I think we should test it and see how the game would feel without aiming, would it make it worse or better

 

 

"With "Weapon Pattern" he means recoil pattern. "

 

oh, my bad

Edited by Blink23
Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks to all for the answers. I will follow and read the rules from now on. I appreciate all your hard work and I'm keen to see the game improve and grow.

 

I don't want to be rude but this game is still in development and I can recall several games that changed drastically from early phases to the finished product. Maybe you should reconsider your audience and not based it on what I like, again just a suggestion no bad intentions. I think people would crave for a good CSGO Alternative and for me after playing few games it does feel like it. Valorant isn't really a competitor and I don't really think I should explain why.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

"Maybe you should reconsider your audience and not based it on what I like"

And by audience you mean you? who else here wants SW to be more like CS?

 

" a good CSGO Alternative and for me after playing few games it does feel like it"

In what way does it feel like CS:GO?
- Movement? No
- Weapon mechanics? No
- Maps? No
- Menus/UI? No  
Maybe few sound effects (GunGame) + prototype textures, because CS has many community made maps and many of them use prototype textures.

 

P.S. Exist a lot of CS:GO alternatives. Many of them copy CS 1:1 and even use maps from CS.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, OneManArmy said:

"Maybe you should reconsider your audience and not based it on what I like"

And by audience you mean you? who else here wants SW to be more like CS?

 

" a good CSGO Alternative and for me after playing few games it does feel like it"

In what way does it feel like CS:GO?
- Movement? No
- Weapon mechanics? No
- Maps? No
- Menus/UI? No  
Maybe few sound effects (GunGame) + prototype textures, because CS has many community made maps and many of them use prototype textures.

 

P.S. Exist a lot of CS:GO alternatives. Many of them copy CS 1:1 and even use maps from CS.

 

 

So let me get this straight without being rude I just want to understand. Is this a private community? Like don’t you want to expand? Have you throughly researched the market? What exactly are you aiming for?

 

movement - doesn’t feel that different.

weapon mechanics - like csgo with disabled recoil compensation you said it yourself.

maps? And if come fort a designer who makes dust and popular csgo map would you be against that?

menu - good you - divine 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, el3venS1x said:

So let me get this straight without being rude I just want to understand. Is this a private community? Like don’t you want to expand? Have you throughly researched the market? What exactly are you aiming for?

 

movement - doesn’t feel that different.

weapon mechanics - like csgo with disabled recoil compensation you said it yourself.

maps? And if come fort a designer who makes dust and popular csgo map would you be against that?

menu - good you - divine 

 

This is NOT a tactical shooter, why you want it to become like that?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, el3venS1x said:

I'm in love with this one.

Honestly I don't like this kind of games, but skillwarz is my favourite game. So, or I've no experience on this game (330h aren't no experience) or I have no experience in Cs go (22h + 10h on Valorant) or you are totally doing a mistake in judging this game. Personally I chose the third option.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, el3venS1x said:

movement - doesn’t feel that different.

weapon mechanics - like csgo with disabled recoil compensation you said it yourself.

maps? And if come fort a designer who makes dust and popular csgo map would you be against that?

menu - good you - divine

"doesn’t feel that different" because you press W and character moves forward? here all similarities ends. Ok, ok you can also crouch. Same like in all shooter games.

"like csgo with disabled recoil compensation you said it yourself" where i said that? Completely different mechanics.

"And if come fort a designer who makes dust and popular csgo map would you be against that?" Dave will make maps for SW?

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, el3venS1x said:

I'm in love with this one.

Then love the way it is(its key elements), the way OMA wants it to be.

There's nothing wrong with modifying parts of the game, coming up with new ideas...
But I feel like you want to transform the game's basic elements so it could become a csgo rip off. Imagine saying that you love Warzone since you can drive vehicles in it, so it could be a great Need for Speed alternative, but there are a few problems. The maps are too open(you can drive off the roads), and of course Devs should take out the guns, because guns don't fit a racing game.
It's an over-exaggeration, but I think it's good to illustrate the situation.

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, OneManArmy said:

why are you searching CS:GO alternative? CS:GO is good game.

First off because of biased community who think they call tell you "how" to play otherwise your not one of "them"  you sure heard about CS ranking right? Silver is the lower tier and I can tell you right now some of these silvers with the right confidence boost can take any CS Pro any day of the week. Second I'd like Valve to have a serious and relevant competitor which they don't have, competition is always good at least for the consumer yeah I'm jumping way ahead but that's my thinking.

11 minutes ago, lawrior said:

Then love the way it is(its key elements), the way OMA wants it to be.

There's nothing wrong with modifying parts of the game, coming up with new ideas...
But I feel like you want to transform the game's basic elements so it could become a csgo rip off. Imagine saying that you love Warzone since you can drive vehicles in it, so it could be a great Need for Speed alternative, but there are a few problems. The maps are too open(you can drive off the roads), and of course Devs should take out the guns, because guns don't fit a racing game.
It's an over-exaggeration, but I think it's good to illustrate the situation.

 

Bruh those are just suggestions, Like I said I want to be a part of this community and see it grow to a well polished product and I think of it as a CSGO Alternative got a problem with that?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.