I think you were trying to be funny with that sentence, but some people may think it's a rude way asking for this feature like that.

Yeah I actually like this idea. I think there is room for an assist column on the scoreboard. Sometimes it would be nice to see that: however I only killed 4 people, but I assisted 20 times. 😄

• Like 2
1 hour ago, el3venS1x said:

K A D common Do I have to spell it for you

IDK what he means by "K A D common" but ok.

As per Lawrior's explanation, yea, an 'assists column' could be something we could add in the future. However, I'm not sure if it would fit well or would become a bit congested..  If it were to fit well, I would suggest for it to be between the 'kills' and 'deaths' column. 

35 minutes ago, el3venS1x said:

K A D common Do I have to spell it for you

This is Map Editor's idea and suggestions channel.  You can't read?

Edited by Exert
9 hours ago, Boost said:

IDK what he means by "K A D common" but ok.

As per Lawrior's explanation, yea, an 'assists column' could be something we could add in the future. However, I'm not sure if it would fit well or would become a bit congested..  If it were to fit well, I would suggest for it to be between the 'kills' and 'deaths' column. 

K A D- Kills/Assists/Deaths, he meant that its common to see it in fps games

"I would suggest for it to be between the 'kills' and 'deaths' column. "

I think its like that in most fps games

assists are counted, but they are not on scoreboard as i never thought that someone would want to see assists (as it is kinda useless info).

I am trying to send as less info as possible, as it all increases traffic and we are already above the limit. For now it's ok because online is low.

14 hours ago, Blink23 said:

K A D- Kills/Assists/Deaths, he meant that its common to see it in fps games

"I would suggest for it to be between the 'kills' and 'deaths' column. "

I think its like that in most fps games

Yeah I understood that after a while lol, also ig he meant K A D "come on" but ok.