Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello SkillWarz Team, I suggest removing the weapon change delay or adjusting it in the settings.

 

 

Explanation: if I switch to a weapon and then again at the same moment, the second switch is not registered.

Link to post
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Slade said:

Hello SkillWarz Team, I suggest removing the weapon change delay or adjusting it in the settings.

 

 

Explanation: if I switch to a weapon and then again at the same moment, the second switch is not registered.

Skillwarz team = OneManArmy

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Slade said:

Hello OneManArmy, I suggest speeding up the weapon change delay or adjusting it in the settings.

 

 

Explanation: if I switch to a weapon and then again at the same moment, the second switch is not registered.

 

Edited by Slade
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Blink23 said:

I tested switching weapons now, it is switching normal for me every time.

yes work but, if I switch to a weapon and then again at the same moment, the second switch is not registered.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Slade said:

yes work but, if I switch to a weapon and then again at the same moment, the second switch is not registered.

There might be a small delay when switching to main weapon, its normal that it takes longer to switch from AR weapon to Pistol.
If you time it right, you can switch normal without any delay.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Blink23 said:

There might be a small delay when switching to main weapon, its normal that it takes longer to switch from AR weapon to Pistol.
If you time it right, you can switch normal without any delay.

You do not understand what I mean .. I mean if the switch animation is running then you cannot cancel it and switch it back

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.