Hello SkillWarz Team, I suggest removing the weapon change delay or adjusting it in the settings.

Explanation: if I switch to a weapon and then again at the same moment, the second switch is not registered.

7 minutes ago, Slade said:

Hello SkillWarz Team, I suggest removing the weapon change delay or adjusting it in the settings.

Explanation: if I switch to a weapon and then again at the same moment, the second switch is not registered.

Skillwarz team = OneManArmy

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Slade said:

Hello OneManArmy, I suggest speeding up the weapon change delay or adjusting it in the settings.

Edited by Slade
1 minute ago, Blink23 said:

I tested switching weapons now, it is switching normal for me every time.

yes work but, if I switch to a weapon and then again at the same moment, the second switch is not registered.

20 minutes ago, Slade said:

yes work but, if I switch to a weapon and then again at the same moment, the second switch is not registered.

There might be a small delay when switching to main weapon, its normal that it takes longer to switch from AR weapon to Pistol.
If you time it right, you can switch normal without any delay.

7 hours ago, Blink23 said:

There might be a small delay when switching to main weapon, its normal that it takes longer to switch from AR weapon to Pistol.
If you time it right, you can switch normal without any delay.

You do not understand what I mean .. I mean if the switch animation is running then you cannot cancel it and switch it back