Cancel reload with fire button

In COD you could sprint to cancel but in this game sprint does not cancel. But there are already 3 other ways:

• Knife
  • Mantle
  • Swap Weapons

Adding this may require animation adjustments, IDK.

Edited by impossybull
16 hours ago, Achille0072 said:

Useful, don't you think?

Yea I think that would be very useful but even though we can shave off some time with knifing. 

13 hours ago, impossybull said:

In COD you could sprint to cancel but in this game sprint does not cancel. But there are already 3 other ways:

• Knife
  • Mantle
  • Swap Weapons

Adding this may require animation adjustments, IDK.

Before you can shoot its like a 0.3 - 0.4 second delay before you can start shooting again. Before those 0.3 - 0.4 seconds people can still kill you. If you could cancel the reload instantly that would be very useful 

• Thanks 1
44 minutes ago, Adul200 said:

Before you can shoot its like a 0.3 - 0.4 second delay before you can start shooting again. Before those 0.3 - 0.4 seconds people can still kill you. If you could cancel the reload instantly that would be very useful 

And if before people could kill you in this 0.3 - 0.4 sec, now with double damage, surviving it's literally impossible

Just now, Achille0072 said:

And if before people could kill you in this 0.3 - 0.4 sec, now with double damage, surviving it's literally impossible

I know right. If you could intently cancel the reload, you might still have chance to fight back

Edited by Adul200
Added more words

If someone killed you while you are reloading weapon, it means that you are not thinking about what is going on around you.

And you are most likely one of these who reload weapon in open + when mag is not even half empty.
I am watching gameplay videos and i see how players reload MG4 after just few shots.
It's bad habit and you must get rid of it.

3 minutes ago, OneManArmy said:

If someone killed you while you are reloading weapon, it means that you are not thinking about what is going on around you.

And you are most likely one of these who reload weapon in open + when mag is not even half empty.
I am watching gameplay videos and i see how players reload MG4 after just few shots.
It's bad habit and you must get rid of it.

Yea I'm not gonna lie, I tend to do that a lot but it would still be very useful if it was in the game

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Adul200 said:

but it would still be very useful if it was in the game

I understand, but it will not help you get rid of this bad habit. You just want to ignore it... and in another game you again will die while reloading.

Even in COD there is about a .3 sec delay to shoot and another .3 sec to ADS after sprint cancel. Even just this .6 sec you get killed a lot and COD has a slower TTK than SW. You want to have INSTANT reload cancel, which is nonsense imho...

P.S. reloading the MG4, or doing a partial reload on the KSG, DAO, or MLG-140 are the only guns where knife-canceling speeds up the reload.

Edited by impossybull