Can we have an AFK protection system?
In case if someone stays in the same place as he spawned in and still inactive after the spawn protection would be normally off, then he would keep his spawn protection until he finally starts to move. I know that after a time you will get kicked if you are inactive, but I think that takes too long right now.

I am suggesting this because first it's unfair advantage to the other team. Secondly, basically if someone keeps killing afk that's boosting.
(+ ruins poor afk's k/d).

• Like 2

It would simplify it, it would not protect it if it is inactive, if it dies a certain number of times (for example 2, it is not too much) and it has not had activity it would take an action, take it out of the game directly or put it as a spectator, or whatever.

• Like 1

I think that there's already a system for that. Intentional or unintentional doesn't matter. I simply press ESC if I want to go afk for a bit, so im not going to spawn. (Yes, maybe you will get killed 1 time but it's just that)

I don't see the need for a system like that for afk, maybe it could be a system for better spawn protection.

9 minutes ago, triplebusted said:

I think that there's already a system for that. Intentional or unintentional doesn't matter. I simply press ESC if I want to go afk

There is not, because going AFK (using ESC) is up to the player and not all players goes AFK in that way, they just don't play.

Edited by bellzebu
  • Like 1

I think it would be better to just kick the player that is AFK after 30 seconds of inactivity on the spawn.

"Secondly, basically if someone keeps killing afk that's boosting." I see players sometime make knife only rooms and calling them "joinforxp" or "freexp"

"(+ ruins poor afk's k/d). " Its their own fault they didn't leave the room or they didn't just go to spectate, it takes 2 clicks...

• Confused 2
15 minutes ago, Blink23 said:

I think it would be better to just kick the player that is AFK after 30 seconds of inactivity on the spawn.

Many times, for something specific (talking in chat, heating coffee ... xD) we have all been AFK for 30 seconds, I think it is very little and it is not a matter of stressing the players.

But it is true that perhaps maybe it is better to take the chosen action (kick, spectate) based on the activity time only  instead of the activity time + deaths.

Edited by bellzebu
  • Like 1