What fi we could cook M76 frag gerandes

I'm not sure if this was brought up before but, what if we could cook frag grenades. I also noticed that you could hold it for how long you want but there should be a 5 second fuse on it, so if you hold it for too long it should blow up in your hand. 

10 minutes ago, Adul200 said:

I'm not sure if this was brought up before but, what if we could cook frag grenades. I also noticed that you could hold it for how long you want but there should be a 5 second fuse on it, so if you hold it for too long it should blow up in your hand. 

What does it mean "cook the granades"?

Edited by Achille0072
3 hours ago, Achille0072 said:

What does it mean "cook the granades"?

You know how in real life, if you pull the pin out of a grenade and the safety lever comes flying out, the firing pin strikes the primer which ignites the fuse. If the fuse lights you only have 5 seconds before the grenade explodes. You know how in skillwarz you can hold a M67 frag grenade for pretty much as long as you want. So what I mean by cooking the grenade is the detination of the gernade is is in 5 seconds, you hold it for 4 seconds then throw it, 1 second later it explodes

On 4/6/2021 at 11:36 PM, Adul200 said:

You know how in real life, if you pull the pin out of a grenade and the safety lever comes flying out, the firing pin strikes the primer which ignites the fuse. If the fuse lights you only have 5 seconds before the grenade explodes. You know how in skillwarz you can hold a M67 frag grenade for pretty much as long as you want. So what I mean by cooking the grenade is the detination of the gernade is is in 5 seconds, you hold it for 4 seconds then throw it, 1 second later it explodes

Well, that would need a separate set of key binds, because when holding a grenade in hand it wont explode because even without a pin the hammer is held up in your hand.