8 minutes ago, GGWP said:

Lowkey wouldnt mind this actually. There is already the hp boxes though so am not sure. Maybe 5 hp, 10 seems a bit much

5 HP for HS kill in game where 1 bullet in HS can kill you? In old "Normal" mode 10 HP would be OK, but after damage changes it will take just 2-3 bullets to kill even in Normal mode. 

If this perk will not give at least 20HP it will be completely useless perk.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, OneManArmy said:

5 HP for HS kill in game where 1 bullet in HS can kill you? In old "Normal" mode 10 HP would be OK, but after damage changes it will take just 2-3 bullets to kill even in Normal mode. 

If this perk will not give at least 20HP it will be completely useless perk.

i mean, of what use is the hp boxes then in that case? its supposed to be a perk, not a better substitute for something that already exists,no?

5 hours ago, GGWP said:

i mean, of what use is the hp boxes then in that case? its supposed to be a perk, not a better substitute for something that already exists,no?

so you are saying that killing 2 enemies in head is easier then picking up health pack? ok

and if it's perk = you are using one of 2 slots for this perk.

Lets compare with "Extra Health" perk, where player gets extra 25 health point when spawns.

If player gets only 5 HP = you need to kill 5 enemies (in head) to get same extra HP what you get from "Extra Health" perk. if 10, then 2-3 kills in head.

I think perfect value for this perk will be 20 HP. One kill will be less then "Extra Health", but you can potentially earn more HP.

• Like 2