Sometimes when i play there are 3-4 good players in one team, but other team is all new players, so i was thinking it would be good to balance it based on K/D.

Zero had an idea of having a vote option appear on the side of the screen to vote should teams be balanced or not.

• Confused 1

A voting option sounds really great, it's just that usually the lower levels and newbies are pretty much being farmed and may not see the voting. The same goes for "the 4 good players" on one team, if they're there that means they acknowledge that. 

IMO, as there are a lot of active admins, they should be more active moving players from team to team to balance. It's not that much of a work and should be fine.

But I'm supporting the idea of a vote option as it sounds pretty good, if possible to create.

26 minutes ago, triplebusted said:

IMO, as there are a lot of active admins, they should be more active moving players from team to team to balance. It's not that much of a work and should be fine.

Admins has tools to balance teams. If they are not balancing teams, then remind them. If they ignore you, then record video of whole match (constantly show us scoreboard, so we can see player ranks and what is going on) and post here in forum.

• Like 1