Unfairly muted as well as ADMIN abuse

I was playing skillwarz as usual and their was this dude named Lukenot99 and he just came in and started cussing. Me and some other players told him to stop as well and stated the rules so many times and he kept cussing. Worst part about that is that Sviseerd was their the whole time and didn't do a thing. I told him, "yo are you going to do something" and he didn't even reply and just put happy faces. And than later in the game when he kept cussing multiple times and was also saying the n word svi just mutes me for asking him if he can do something. Than after 20 minutes of me asking him to unmute me as well as why i was unmuted he says "I was spamming the chat" Which is the weirdest excuse ever. I wasn't spamming and if i was im sorry i just was a bit mad that this DUDE WAS SAYING RACIAL SLURS and the admin is doing nothing but putting smile  faces and letting him doing whatever he wants! (I have a feeling this is a bit racist correct me if im wrong) I mean cmon guys I don't have any scrennies but i have witnesses such as impossy, HumanT and much more. BUT i do have screenies after iw as muted of people literally cussing in front of Svi and him not doing anything and him even saying to spam to win.I mean cmon this dude (Lukenot99) was literally spamming cuss words and kept taunting for someone to ban him.   HES SAYING MAY 10th I CAN GET UNMUTED WOW To be honest at this point im more mad at the admin than i am with Luke

1224144224_SkillWarz4_15_20216_36_43PM.thumb.png.d10da507be4f8e2d1b540a5e1f9d2a17.png1664650016_SkillWarz4_15_20216_41_44PM.thumb.png.809eeb7c1ade39e592c988da36560cda.png

[6:31 PM]
Edited by AMAZING

I dont understand how if a admin is right their seeing everything thats happening and isnt doing anything that i should be the one getting muted.... Please tell me im wrong and explain why because im confused.

• Confused 1

Don't teach admins how to do their job. Ok, you can "remind" once, but that's all.

If you see that someone is constantly swearing and using N word then take screenshots and report on DIscord.

In your screenshots i don't see anyone using N-word.

And we don't have player with username "Lukenot99".

2 minutes ago, OneManArmy said:

Don't teach admins how to do their job. Ok, you can "remind" once, but that's all.

If you see that someone is constantly swearing and using N word then take screenshots and report on DIscord.

In your screenshots i don't see anyone using N-word.

Theirs logs avalible i forgot to take a screenie my bad and i didnt tell them to do their job until have like 5 minutes of him cussing multiple times and all i said was if svi can do something..... He event threatened us saying hes part of the Russian mafia

Posted (edited)

EVEN some other players were surprised I mean cmon this isnt even right at all.... And their multiple witnesses also seeing the same thing... 

Edited by AMAZING

Man I saw it all, I was like WTF the dude (Lukenot99) was saying all kinds of inappropriate stuff and two admins were there watching the whole thing without doing anything, actually the guy was getting insulted the one got muted.

Lukenot99 also said "mothrfucker" to Ned. and it all happened in front of at least one admin.

and I got muted for saying "fucking wallhack" which is not a direct insult to anyone, and they said I got warned before which was a lie.

Admins in this game just mute whoever the fuck they want.

• Thanks 1

I want to hear what Svi will say about this situation. I see in log that LukeNot99 was writing N word 3 times, but... you don't have any proof that it was in the same room where was Svi.

Posted (edited)

HumanT was their as well and saw the same exact thing. Svi said to accept my punishment and to stop spamming in the chat that was what he said when i dmd him on discord. And if you compare the time to when luke me and svi were talking you can see the comparison in them being in the same room. And the cussing from other players even impossy saw...If you look at my chat logs as well you can see me tellling svi to do something 

Edited by AMAZING
33 minutes ago, OneManArmy said:

I want to hear what Svi will say about this situation. I see in log that LukeNot99 was writing N word 3 times, but... you don't have any proof that it was in the same room where was Svi.

Is their any chance i get unmuted because i dont think i deserved to get muted after what happened correct me if im wrong

I was in the room with LukeNot99, I did see him say the N-word once. Actually after Dilly posting the rules and telling him not to do that, in my presence he didn't say it again.

• Confused 1
Posted (edited)

WAIT WHAT ARE U KIDDING ME HumanT and me saw you in the EXACT same room as when he said it. And wdym after dilly posting the rules and telling him not to that he kept cussing after that impossy and human also saw that as well he kept cussing until he left. As a matter of a fact you were in all the rooms he was in until he left as least from when i was playing and i was playing long after he left.

Edited by AMAZING
Just now, Sviseerd said:

Huh? That's what I said

Did you edit the message. nvm plus he still kept cussing and you still didnt do anything and you just admitted he siad the n word and u didnt do anything 

AHHHH i see so me apparently "spamming the chat" after he kept saying racial slurs and cuss words multiple times and after me saying the rules multiple times that's totally fine and i get muted wow that totally makes sense.

• Haha 1

Even the most lenient admin in the world wouldnt let that happen after multiple times of him doing it and after multiple times of the rules being mentioned to him and topped off with you being their the whole time

I saw screenshots from Svi and i will repeat what i said in first post:

Contact me after 7 days and i will remove your mute. Topic locked.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2