Flashing/Shooting Teammates

You can flash your teammates, but you can't kill them with grenade, I think you should either be able to both flash and kill with grenade or you shouldn't be able to do either of those. I also think it would be better if you wouldn't be able to shot at your teammates, since teammates will sometimes shot at you and you won't be able to aim properly, I know that players like this should probably get reported, but I think easier solution would just be to remove option to shoot at your own teammates.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Blink23 said:

You can flash your teammates, but you can't kill them with grenade, I think you should either be able to both flash and kill with grenade or you shouldn't be able to do either of those. I also think it would be better if you wouldn't be able to shot at your teammates, since teammates will sometimes shot at you and you won't be able to aim properly, I know that players like this should probably get reported, but I think easier solution would just be to remove option to shoot at your own teammates.

Maybe in the future if matchmaking gets implemented harming your teammates repeatedly would result in a kick from that server.

because that's how it works in most shooter games.

It will be wrong if flash grenades will not have any effect on team mates. Plus it will make them OP.

And it will be wrong that in game where you can't damage teammates, your grenades will damage.

"I think you should either be able to both flash and kill with grenade or you shouldn't be able to do either of those."

Damage is damage and effect from explosion is effect from explosion.

Same thing about shooting teammates. Friendly fire is turned off = no damage, but you receive hit effect.

"It will be wrong if flash grenades will not have any effect on team mates. Plus it will make them OP." Imo its just annoying, because new players will always flash you...

"And it will be wrong that in game where you can't damage teammates, your grenades will damage." Teammate grenade doesn't damage you, but claymore does, why?

"Same thing about shooting teammates. Friendly fire is turned off = no damage, but you receive hit effect." If there is no friendly fire, what is the point of even being able to shot at your own teammates, its just something that is annoying, and could be abused.

"Imo its just annoying, because new players will always flash you..."

not always... i don't even remember when was the last time when teammate flashed me.

i understand that it can happen, but it doesn't happen sooooo often.

"Teammate grenade doesn't damage you, but claymore does, why?"

you can't trigger teammates claymore, not by shooting, not by walking on it.

if you are talking about situation where enemy triggers claymore, then it's different story.

"If there is no friendly fire, what is the point of even being able to shot at your own teammates, its just something that is annoying, and could be abused."

i can't undersand... are you complaining about this only to complain, or it is really so huge problem? 

i have feeling like all teammates are shooting and flashing you 24/7

"i understand that it can happen, but it doesn't happen sooooo often."

I play everyday, it does happen often for me.

"i can't undersand... are you complaining about this only to complain, or it is really so huge problem?"

Its not a huge problem, but I just don't see a point of this, if there is no friendly fire, It could be a problem when game gets more players.

11 hours ago, impossybull said:

This must be like the 5th post ive seen on this topic...

That means that this is a problem, and something should be changed...

record video and show me

I already answered in that topic. Did you read my answer?  

It was bug and is already fixed in current version.

if you are saying "in ctf u can" it means that bug is not fixed? Then record video and show me. Im pretty sure it is fixed.

19 hours ago, Blink23 said:

That means that this is a problem, and something should be changed...

More like 5 people have complained in past 2 years. People complain about all types of stuff...

16 hours ago, OneManArmy said:

record video and show me

I already answered in that topic. Did you read my answer?  

It was bug and is already fixed in current version.

if you are saying "in ctf u can" it means that bug is not fixed? Then record video and show me. Im pretty sure it is fixed.

i havnt played ctf since last update, i didnt know it was fixed