Achille0072

Weapon stats in menu

I think it would be useful to add a short description of the weapons (damage, number of ammo, if it is automatic semi ecc.). It would help mostly new players, but also who is already playing (for example I haven't understood if AK-47 is better than M4A1 yet)

yeah this is kinda a problem as is for people who want to figure out which weapon is objectively better than others. the best bet youll have at finding these stats (and the same answer youll probably get from oma) is to go into the training mode and use the dummy target the measure damage and compile all the weapon info into a spreadsheet.

But if OMA compiles this spreadsheet every player don't have to do it for himself, and we have more probabilities to get in a mistake than OMA

OMA himself said that he would have to do everything manually and that itd take a lot of time. said he would rather not. Maybe we'll have this info in the future but for now doing it this way is sorta the only way we can 😕

Stats for many weapons are very similar. Sooner or later i will try to change weapon stats to make them more unique.

This is on the list for long time... but it's not priority, since weapon balance is not that bad.

If you can't understand which weapon is better, then compare in training mode.

I personally never choose weapon by statistics... i play and i feel if i like playing with it, or not.

I'm making a series about SW weapons, but it is on hold until weapon stat changes (mentioned above).

After changes are solidified, I will be releasing a series of videos.

Here is an example episode, that is accurate to the current gun: