DancingTray

What about the simpletons?

47 minutes ago, impossybull said:

"lumbago" is not the correct word, and I don't know from context what the correct one is.

also, no. sorry.

Hello! I mean: shoot through the wall

I think it wouldn't be useful, with perks that changes movement speed and make you jump higher, it would be quite impossible to hit someone through a wall. Also, without a radar, there are very few moments when you know that there is someone beyond a wall.

15 hours ago, DancingTray said:

Hello! I mean: shoot through the wall

Ok, in English it is "wall penetration" (formal) or "wallbang" (informal).

Basically every wall in the game is several inches thick at minimum, so it wouldn't make much sense. Even when it would, it would be kind of difficult to add. The earliest game to have it as a universal feature in multiplayer came out in 2007. Whereas most game mechanics here were first done in the 80's. Edit: 90's.

Edited by impossybull

I meant the concepts of jump, walk, hitscan, etc. Probably easier to implement than some other things. Obviously the actual game is not from the 90's, and to clarify, that's how most shooters work.

I think it'd be interesting to see the perk in the game though. As a counterbalance for everyone running it, you could make it take up two perk slots instead of one.