Hi Admins,

I want to put your attention to a player with username 'maybe', he often gets salty for no reason. This time i got few screenshots where nobody said anything to him yet he was saying words like 'corner pu**y' etc to me

Please have a look at screenshots

Screen Shot 2020-03-03 at 10.34.45 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-03-03 at 10.35.03 PM.png

this is common in SW. best option is simply to type !hide to disable chat or ignore him. If he persists with this behavior next time you see him you should definitely bring it back here again and im sure an admin will deal with him. 

akhuram, I play with him a lot and he is usually fine. I have a feeling this was not one sided...

I will chat w/ him.

5 hours ago, impossybull said:

akhuram, I play with him a lot and he is usually fine. I have a feeling this was not one sided...

I will chat w/ him.

An admin should refrain from putting their feelings first and instead go for the evidence

7 hours ago, Anansi said:

this is common in SW. best option is simply to type !hide to disable chat or ignore him. If he persists with this behavior next time you see him you should definitely bring it back here again and im sure an admin will deal with him. 

Yeah will do that

Thanks all

Posted (edited)

akhuram, your "evidence" is 2 lines of chat. MY evidence is that I play with him a lot and he does not tend to rage/insult people. It is very common for people to have some dumb argument and then try to report the other person out of context. Not saying that's what happened here but it DOES happen and we have to take it into account. Even this type of video (this was from before I was an admin) is usually not enough. Even if it was unprovoked, if we muted people for typing ONE insult into chat then half the playerbase would be muted.

Edited by impossybull

11 hours ago, impossybull said:

akhuram, your "evidence" is 2 lines of chat. MY evidence is that I play with him a lot and he does not tend to rage/insult people. It is very common for people to have some dumb argument and then try to report the other person out of context. Not saying that's what happened here but it DOES happen and we have to take it into account. Even this type of video (this was from before I was an admin) is usually not enough. Even if it was unprovoked, if we muted people for typing ONE insult into chat then half the playerbase would be muted.

Never asked for a mute here, just putting it into your attention. Hopefully you will talk to him

Regards