Sign in to follow this  
alex

RIP MacOS

I don't know how but lately all versions don't work on Mac. I download the ZIP file, expand it and when I try to open the game macOS tells me that there is an error and I can't open it.

I have impression that many Mac users have very low knowledge about OS and never use google search to find solution.

Did you tried?

or:

Playing this on mac since ages and it works fine. Actually the game is made in unity, which is a cross-platform game dev framework, the developer can easily port a game into windows and mac versions and there is a little chance if windows version works, mac version won't work

However, @OneManArmy my brother's 5K imac gives black flashes when he try to join a room and he had to quit the game, it works fine on my non-retina imac

Regards

did you tried to play in windowed mode? with other resolutions? change other graphical settings?

maybe problem is not even related to games?
search in google "iMac screen black flashes"

20 hours ago, OneManArmy said:

did you tried to play in windowed mode? with other resolutions? change other graphical settings?

maybe problem is not even related to games?
search in google "iMac screen black flashes"

The same imac (5K) have boot-camp(ed) windows 10 and the windows version works flawlessly on the same hardware. I will still search it

On 3/23/2020 at 12:53 PM, akhuram said:

The same imac (5K) have boot-camp(ed) windows 10 and the windows version works flawlessly on the same hardware. I will still search it

There are minor black flashers (horizontal lines) on my non retina imac as well with this recent update. This never happened since im playing (a year or so)