Sign in to follow this  
superior

Damage Assist Idea

I know OneManArmy just made an update and you wouldn't want to reinstall the game for the third time this week, but this is just a little suggestion I've been thinking of. When players spawn with 150hp, or they just have over 100hp in general, you can get a kill assist up to 200 points. Sometimes it glitches because of all the mixed pings (both low and extremely high) and you tend to get a kill for 100 + a kill assist for +150. I think that getting a kill assist higher than a normal kill is pretty absurd. Not everyone will get headshots constantly for it to look normal. So my idea is, how about the kill assist is worth HALF of what you damage others? Instead of the max being 200, how about the max is 100? You damaged someone for 70, someone else stole your kill, but you still get 35 points out of it. I think that if we keep the kill assists the way they are, multiple people will be able to get huge amounts of XP on just one person. Just a little suggestion to think about.

"Sometimes it glitches because of all the mixed pings (both low and extremely high) and you tend to get a kill for 100 + a kill assist for +150."

It's already fixed.

And in next update max assist XP will be 100 (damage dealt / 2)

Already fixed? Okay that's good, I didn't see it in the changelog earlier. And thanks for listening to my suggestion.