Since me, impossybull, and OneManArmy were trying to find out if damage assists work correctly, we had to shoot each other multiple times, but we didn't know who was who, and who needed to shoot the other. I was thinking we can add something like an indicator of your enemies' names after you keep your scope on them for a while. Just like Counter-Strike has. Of course some wouldn't want this, so it would be smart to be able to turn it on or off, just like the new update with the hitmarker sounds. This is what I'm thinking of.

Untitled.png

I like this but also for whatever reason, some new people need it explained who is who. So nameplates would be cool like friendlies, a red triangle always above the head of an enemy and their nameplate if they get close. Literally the same we already have for allies, but all red.

3 hours ago, OneManArmy said:

No, because it can and will block visibility.

Even if it were above the head like the allies one is? I can definitely see how when it's in front of the body but I personally don't have any problems with the allied nameplates.

In shooter games you must kill enemies, not check who is who, what can lead to teaming in DM and other problems.

Here answer is No.

• Thanks 1