Main issue is balance. Best player on mobile is no match for average player with mouse and keyboard. It's possible, but lobbies would have to be separate. Right now OMA is working on the WebGL version; once that is done, it would be easier to port to mobile.

Mobile port doesn't mean that players on mobile must play together with PC players. They can play on separate app.
For now i don't have time to make also mobile port, but i will think about it.
Mobile gaming is bigger than console and PC gaming combined. My problem with mobile gaming is that i can't understand how players can play shooter games on touchscreen.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, OneManArmy said:

Mobile port doesn't mean that players on mobile must play together with PC players. They can play on separate app.
For now i don't have time to make also mobile port, but i will think about it.
Mobile gaming is bigger than console and PC gaming combined. My problem with mobile gaming is that i can't understand how players can play shooter games on touchscreen.

OMA Cod Mobile has a very good tutorial for players like me that have never play a fps on mobile. U can try this game for understanding how to use touchscreen commands

Posted (edited)

I'm a decent mobile player I play pubg mobile with 4 fingers. you have to download cod mobile or pubg mobile to understand mobile controls. when  pubg mobile was in early access the controls was really bad they made the controls better with player feedback

Edited by men20
9 hours ago, OneManArmy said:

My problem with mobile gaming is that i can't understand how players can play shooter games on touchscreen.

Yeah me neither 😂😂. I tried COD Mobile once and didn't like it much, but also I have played COD Zombies up to like Wave 150 so...

Here's how COD Zombies does theirs:

1956395584_codzcontrols.thumb.png.cce9e47c8a2078296758f4a2c85962ba.png

Edited by impossybull
Posted (edited)

Cod zombies has bad controls. Cod mobile controls better but it takes time to get use to it. You can play skillwarz on PC if mobile controls are hard for you 

Edited by men20
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

make cross play to this game id love to introduce my friends and cousins to this game so we can wreck eachother but im pc and there mobile plz get back to me and i have a great way into getting ppl to do things including download yur awsome game u made all u gotta do is crossplay mobile and pc

1 hour ago, PatrickR2020plsnoban said:

Also @OneManArmy, mobile games are bigger than pc and console, but that is for games like Angry birds and that.

Mobile is a bigger market than PC and console. Yeah not everyone plays shooter  games on either. 

Also, seems like 99% of mobile games are from indie developers, and they have players.

Posted (edited)

Search on Google play store fps multiplayer games. Most of the games has over 100k download's even some bad games that are not fun to play.

Edited by men20
  • Like 1

If you play Skillwarz competitively, (or somewhat competitively) you can understand that a mobile port does not support the gameplay enforced by each element of the game and would probably be mediocre on mobile.