I am a hardcore SkillWarz player and recently upgraded to MacOS Catalina but now SkillWarz wont run! i believe its because Catalina only accepts full 64 bit apps. Could you possibly add full 64 bit MacOS Catalina support? I was devastated when I realized the incompatibility and how hard it is to downgrade OS's. plus i have friends with the same issue so please reply with help asap! Thank you.

Yes I went to your itch.io page and downloaded it there. Then I follow the installation process and try to open the app and it doesn’t open, it’s gives an error.

what error? did you tried to search answer in google?

then why for some Mac users on Catalina it works, but for you not?

maybe you are doing something wrong?

Yes I get the “Application cannot be opened” error. I just watched he video you tagged in your earlier comment and I’ll try following that tutorial and doing it on SkillWarz. But im pretty sure I’m doing everything right. I should be downloading it from itch.io right?

I am positive you are doing something wrong. Carefully watch video tutorial and read comments under video.

I have made many step-by-step tutorials and i always see small % of comments with text "doesn't work".

How it can not work when for 99% of users it works? Same situation is here.

Now i am 100% sure that game runs on MacOS Catalina without any problems. I installed MacOS Catalina and without any knowledge about MacOS i was able to launch Skillwarz.
Yes, this tutorial works.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9TtoOJjGpU

Only there is one more step.
You will see message that "developer cannot be verified".

To fix that you simply must hold "ctrl",  left mouse click on "skillwarz" and choose "Open".

This way you will get around "developer cannot be verified".