so we have at the best 7 clans with 3 that are not full (swat, faze and wz), so recruiting will be the solution. But it would be great to have another clan so we could have a total of 8 (mafs lol) so we won't have any problems with the brackets of the tournament. And the only thing i can see to do that is doing publicity for the tournament and/or giving rewards to make ppl create clans or join one

14 hours ago, BnoIdea said:

SWAT could be great but beside Radlax i haven't seen anyone else online

i would be down for it of course witha  few days prep time for me to get back into skillwarz i have been enjoying other games more recently 😉

3 hours ago, whquestionmark said:

WEED is pretty toxic

if i remember correctly i played some of them not a long time ago and yup they were toxic

17 minutes ago, Blues said:

i would be down for it of course witha  few days prep time for me to get back into skillwarz i have been enjoying other games more recently 😉

noice

On 4/14/2020 at 12:36 AM, impossybull said:

OP - yes

swat - not really, but it's possible

wz - none besides 17cm

faze - none besides stallker

spit - dead and obsolete. Last active 10 months ago.

BD - yes

ktm - wtf? there is only one member!

weed - yes, but they are not good 😕

I and Spydey just join FaZe clan. Are 3 members enough for partecipate?

so reviving this topic bc idk where we're at. Are ppl still ok with it? It would be great to hear each clan to know if it's yes or no for them. If yes from most of them, i've got couple of ideas to advertise the tournaments.

• Like 3

Yeah, I'm also wondering if there are any updates on this. I'm not part of a clan but I could loan myself to one for the tournament

I realized that it's really hard to get in touch with every clan leader

yea that's why i thought of something: apparently v0.60 gonna come out soon so i thought that if most clans respond and are ok with doing tournaments, and if OMA is ok with this, maybe put some sort of poster in the main menu of the game, that redirect to a post here to advertise the tournaments, so we can get as many ppl from the game to join it. But ofc first we need to at least get most clans to accept to participate so we have a minimum. The only problem is a price to make ppl want to join it. the best choice would be weapons skins but hey we need to make those first

Do they really need a price? I thought they would join simply for fun. I might be a bit naive. 😄

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, BnoIdea said:

The only problem is a price to make ppl want to join it.

??? people will join it if they want to join XD

lmao yea true that's why i absolutely want to do one. And it doesn't rly need to have a price though, as long as there is enough players. the price is just in case we lack players, so we can make ppl join who don't want to join bc of all the top tier players

ah... yea it's prize. now i feel dumb. oh so did you mistake what i was saying?

24 minutes ago, BnoIdea said:

oh so did you mistake what i was saying?

yeah obviously lol. They're basically opposite words in English. Price -> something you pay; prize -> something you get/win.

• Haha 1

Lel, I realised that he meant to say prize, but still wrote price in my post. 😄 Luv my brain.