rA9

rA9 | Adminship Application

Posted (edited)
                                                                              SKILLWARZ   ADMINSHIP                                                        
• Name: Rohan
• In-game username: rA9
• Experience as admin in other games: Call of Duty, CS 1.6.
• How long do you play this game: 3-5 Hours.
• From which country you are: India.
• What's your native language: Gujarati.
• What other languages do you know: English, Hindi.
P.S: there's one issue, i will not be able to record as i have a low-end PC. but i'll make sure to take screenshots when necessary.
Edited by rA9

Posted (edited)

3-5 HOURS of experience... uhh...

So to be an admin you must be active for a while in game and forum community, and show good reason and judgement. For example, 4 of the 7 admins are in the top 17 players globally; on the old forum, all 7 admins were in the top 23 in #'s of posts made. And it is important to note, that most of these individuals were there before they became an admin. Does this mean you need to be super high on game leaderboard? No. But longevity and activity in forum community is very important. FYI, the fastest someone has become an admin is 10 months after joining community.

There are plenty of ways to help w/o being an admin, especially if you are good with asset/animation development. If not, be sure to do helpful things like submit bug reports, join in discussions in Discord, etc. Making YouTube videos about the game is especially helpful, b/c it makes the playerbase grow. Also, try to subscribe to others' YouTube channels and interact with content that you like. It really helps the YT algorithm, so more people will see gameplays.

P.S. Call of Duty does not have admins...

Edited by impossybull

On 5/23/2020 at 6:18 PM, rA9 said:
                                                                              SKILLWARZ   ADMINSHIP                                                        
• Name: Rohan
• In-game username: rA9
• Experience as admin in other games: Call of Duty, CS 1.6.
• How long do you play this game: 3-5 Hours.
• From which country you are: India.
• What's your native language: Gujarati.
• What other languages do you know: English, Hindi.
P.S: there's one issue, i will not be able to record as i have a low-end PC. but i'll make sure to take screenshots when necessary.

If it can help you and all people who want to became an admin (and a YouTuber too) Loilo Game Recorder can record gameplay also in a potato pc (for low spec is better than obs)

On 5/23/2020 at 7:49 PM, impossybull said:

So to be an admin you must be active for a while in game and forum community

Oh i have 43 hours of play time, and i am only rank 31 rip

Just for context, all of the current admins had played for hundreds of hours and were very active community members before being made admins...

10 hours ago, Achille0072 said:

If it can help you and all people who want to became an admin (and a YouTuber too) Loilo Game Recorder can record gameplay also in a potato pc (for low spec is better than obs)

Minimum i series cpu hmmm..... IT'S NOT FKIN LOW-END...i have PENTIUM 4 and THAT'S what CALLED LOW-END.. 😐

IMG_20200527_090204.jpg

Pentium 4? Indeed, that's really low end. What are your other specs? (RAM, GPU, OS) I'm really curious. I still have my first pc, maybe if I would hook it up with some more RAM, I could try n launch this game.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, rA9 said:

Minimum i series cpu hmmm..... IT'S NOT FKIN LOW-END...i have PENTIUM 4 and THAT'S what CALLED LOW-END.. 😐

IMG_20200527_090204.jpg

Don't mind the sys req, I use this program almost without lag in a 1.44 GHz Intel cpu (that's what I call low end)

Edited by Achille0072

2 hours ago, lawrior said:

Pentium 4? Indeed, that's really low end. What are your other specs? (RAM, GPU, OS) I'm really curious. I still have my first pc, maybe if I would hook it up with some more RAM, I could try n launch this game.

Pentium 4 3.00Ghz

4 gigs of RAM

ATI RADEON HD 5450 (just got it some days ago)

Intel 82945G Express Chipset (integrated on board graphics)

500gig HDD

Win 7 SP1 Ultimate

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Achille0072 said:

Don't mind the sys req, I use this program almost without lag in a 1.44 GHz Intel cpu (that's what I call low end)

i tried it's same as others, and if you have a 1.44 Ghz i5 and i have 3ghz pentium 4 doesn't mean mine is better 😐 , btw i use FRAPS to record it very light weight try it.