Lots of ideas of me (Chonjas) and my friend jokezjo

-Colorblind mode 
-Sensitivity from misse should go up
-Shoot while slide (Perk)
-New and nicer maps
-three perks instead of two 
-weak molotov (high damage but very low range maybe that u have three of them)
-caracter customisation (like men and female and maybe two or three uniforms)
-cancel grenade animation
-cancel reload whith rightclick (aim)
-that you can hold the granade in the hand an then it exploses quicker when throwing
-C4
-fourth pack which give u granades back or that u get granades also from ammo packs
-the red packages from killstreaks (5 kills=missle 8 kills=heal 12 kills=centurygun) or any other reward than just points
-weapon attachments
-bit higher kniferange
-hitbox improvement from caracter
-mapimprovement for doublejump (higher walls on the borders so that u cant climb on them)
-knife as secondary (higher range as u have normal)
-stungranades improvement (bit longer stunned)
-wallrun (as extra perk) (just that u can run the wall along not up and down and that u can just hipfire when wallrunning)
-arm and hand damage not 50 damage but like the leggs 25 damage
-granade louncher in normal game but at high rank and with less damage
-less shotgun range!
-highjump (that u can cross highjump and doublejump/slowfall)
-sprinter perk 25% faster sprint instead of 15%
-more balanced falldamage

Map editor is coming.
You can cancel reload with knifing so I don't see the point.
C4 was discussed, not gonna happen.
There are weapon attachments.
Kniferange is high enough, especially when you are against 300 ping players. 😄 
Double jump will be taken away as I remember.
Wallrun: 

How color blindness affects you in negative way playing SW?
We don't have any game mechanics where you have to choose between colors, or something.

Only with just added killstreak feed you may get less info, but it doesn't affect gameplay.

1 hour ago, lawrior said:

Map editor is coming.
Wallrun: 

I know map editor is coming i dont say that these things have to be in the game now but just how I and jokezjo would find it better. That C4 got discussed i didnt knew but these are as i sayd everything i would like in it. With weapon attachments i dont mean silencer or the perks but like that you can do like big magazine(i know it exist as perk but so you can use perks for other movement stuff) or stuff like that. The kniferange would be sure better a tini bit higher but you are right with that high pingplayers its not smart. Double jump is opinion based and i love it and others not so idk

1 minute ago, OneManArmy said:

We don't have any game mechanics where you have to choose between colors, or something.

It dont effect me negative and i dont think it effect at that point anybody negative but these suggestions are mechanics  inspired by other good games and color blindness is one of practical options for obviusly color blind people which would be kinda usefull in a big game so now it is not nesessary and would be in this moment waste of time but maybe anywhen later  in the end colorblind option is in this monent unnessesary😂

1 hour ago, lawrior said:

Map editor is coming.
Wallrun: 

And with the reload canceling yeah u can cancel it with knifing but if u reload and then see someone you can be 100% sure that ur dead if u have nothing to hide because the knifeanimation take also time

-Colorblind mode -> why not
-Sensitivity from misse should go up -> ?
-Shoot while slide (Perk) -> no
-New and nicer maps -> when the map editor comes out i'm sure we'll get incredible maps
-three perks instead of two -> no
-weak molotov (high damage but very low range maybe that u have three of them) -> yes but just one or two
-caracter customisation (like men and female and maybe two or three uniforms) -> yes but OMA said it before, needs 3D modeler 
-cancel grenade animation -> why? i think that would be more of a negative effect on the gameplay
-cancel reload whith rightclick (aim) -> dunno
-that you can hold the granade in the hand an then it exploses quicker when throwing -> yes
-C4 -> hmm not sure if yes
-fourth pack which give u granades back or that u get granades also from ammo packs -> yes but i guess it would be just on some maps not all of them
-the red packages from killstreaks (5 kills=missle 8 kills=heal 12 kills=centurygun) or any other reward than just points -> dunno, hmm then if someone pick it without having enough kills what happen? 
-weapon attachments -> ?
-bit higher kniferange -> yes but no, ppl already complain about ppl knifing from 10meters  away sooo.
-hitbox improvement from caracter -> why? I think it's great
-mapimprovement for doublejump (higher walls on the borders so that u cant climb on them) -> lmao read patch notes, double jump is only there for this update.
-knife as secondary (higher range as u have normal) -> well running around with a knife could be cool like in csgo, but not important right now
-stungranades improvement (bit longer stunned) -> no but ty you made me think of another idea (i'll make another post)
-wallrun (as extra perk) (just that u can run the wall along not up and down and that u can just hipfire when wallrunning) -> meh
-arm and hand damage not 50 damage but like the leggs 25 damage -> ?
-granade louncher in normal game but at high rank and with less damage -> that would make some chaotic games
-less shotgun range! -> no, shotgun isn't that used so a nerf isn't rly that great.
-highjump (that u can cross highjump and doublejump/slowfall) -> look up while jumping it's the same
-sprinter perk 25% faster sprint instead of 15% -> no i think it's already pretty fast
-more balanced falldamage -> ?

If there is a "?" could you detail it a bit more cuz i rly don't understand what you mean

2 minutes ago, BnoIdea said:

-Colorblind mode -> why not
-Sensitivity from misse should go up -> ?
-Shoot while slide (Perk) -> no
-New and nicer maps -> when the map editor comes out i'm sure we'll get incredible maps
-three perks instead of two -> no
-weak molotov (high damage but very low range maybe that u have three of them) -> yes but just one or two
-caracter customisation (like men and female and maybe two or three uniforms) -> yes but OMA said it before, needs 3D modeler 
-cancel grenade animation -> why? i think that would be more of a negative effect on the gameplay
-cancel reload whith rightclick (aim) -> dunno
-that you can hold the granade in the hand an then it exploses quicker when throwing -> yes
-C4 -> hmm not sure if yes
-fourth pack which give u granades back or that u get granades also from ammo packs -> yes but i guess it would be just on some maps not all of them
-the red packages from killstreaks (5 kills=missle 8 kills=heal 12 kills=centurygun) or any other reward than just points -> dunno, hmm then if someone pick it without having enough kills what happen? 
-weapon attachments -> ?
-bit higher kniferange -> yes but no, ppl already complain about ppl knifing from 10meters  away sooo.
-hitbox improvement from caracter -> why? I think it's great
-mapimprovement for doublejump (higher walls on the borders so that u cant climb on them) -> lmao read patch notes, double jump is only there for this update.
-knife as secondary (higher range as u have normal) -> well running around with a knife could be cool like in csgo, but not important right now
-stungranades improvement (bit longer stunned) -> no but ty you made me think of another idea (i'll make another post)
-wallrun (as extra perk) (just that u can run the wall along not up and down and that u can just hipfire when wallrunning) -> meh
-arm and hand damage not 50 damage but like the leggs 25 damage -> ?
-granade louncher in normal game but at high rank and with less damage -> that would make some chaotic games
-less shotgun range! -> no, shotgun isn't that used so a nerf isn't rly that great.
-highjump (that u can cross highjump and doublejump/slowfall) -> look up while jumping it's the same
-sprinter perk 25% faster sprint instead of 15% -> no i think it's already pretty fast
-more balanced falldamage -> ?

If there is a "?" could you detail it a bit more cuz i rly don't understand what you mean

With sensitivity for missle i mean that flying thing u get from the red boxes idk how they are named so i used a random word i guess yeah kinda dumb

Killstreak reward - wen somebody pick up a red box then they have this as well but so that u get any reward better that some points so u feel good if u kill some people

With weapon attachments i mean like big magazine or quick reload which is already inside the game but as perk so u can take fewer perks for movement at the moment

With hitbox improvement i mean the thing i mention later also that u get on the arms the same damage as on the body but u should get on the arms less damage like on the legs ( me and my friend was bored so we tried this out)

More balanceed falldamage - its when u walk somewhere down u get like 0 falldamage and then when u jump from the same spot down so just a tini little bit higher u get 30-40 falldamage so i would suggest to do falldamage not from 0 to 30 but in more little steps

4 minutes ago, Chonjas said:

With sensitivity for missle i mean that flying thing u get from the red boxes idk how they are named so i used a random word i guess yeah kinda dumb

Aaaaaaah you meant the UCAV, well yes.

5 minutes ago, Chonjas said:

With weapon attachments i mean like big magazine or quick reload which is already inside the game but as perk so u can take fewer perks for movement at the moment

hmmm well no cuz those perks are kinda useful and adding them like attachments would just change everything. This kind of attachments are on games that don't have perks like on SW, So no

7 minutes ago, Chonjas said:

With hitbox improvement i mean the thing i mention later also that u get on the arms the same damage as on the body but u should get on the arms less damage like on the legs ( me and my friend was bored so we tried this out)

Like i said check the patch notes, forearm dmg has changed and from what i've tested it's pretty damn good as it is right now.

9 minutes ago, Chonjas said:

More balanceed falldamage - its when u walk somewhere down u get like 0 falldamage and then when u jump from the same spot down so just a tini little bit higher u get 30-40 falldamage so i would suggest to do falldamage not from 0 to 30 but in more little steps

It's true that it's not logical, and if it were to change, just not lowering too much. Or else fall dmg would be kinda non-existent.

* drone sensitivity = No, it's meant to be so... even now it's super easy to control UCAV.
* killstreak reward = No, it makes strong players even stronger. This way low skill players has higher chance to get drone/sentrygun/injection.
* weapon attachments - you basically want 4 active perks... thats it.
* hitbox improvement -  read changelog
* more balanceed fall damage - you already can jump from pretty high objects without getting any damage. IF we will listen to your suggestion then players will be able to jump down from highest point on map and get max 30 hp damage. Punishment for mistake (or jumping on purpose) will be so low that nobody will care about fall damage.

15 minutes ago, OneManArmy said:

more balanceed fall damage - you already can jump from pretty high objects without getting any damage. IF we will listen to your suggestion then players will be able to jump down from highest point on map and get max 30 hp damage. Punishment for mistake (or jumping on purpose) will be so low that nobody will care about fall damage.

I didnt mean that u get less falldamabe but that the falldamage is in littler steps. Right now it feel somtimes like u get 0 falldamage from the one spot and then 30 falldamage from only a little bit above so i dont want u to change how much falldamage u get but to do the steps of it more little

18 minutes ago, OneManArmy said:

* weapon attachments - you basically want 4 active perks... thats it.

I know it would not work but i always have that struggle which perk i should use because there are too much good ones

3 hours ago, Chonjas said:

-arm and hand damage not 50 damage but like the leggs 25 damage

Ignore this one i havnt read the changelog at that moment so yeah forget about that point

-Colorblind mode - not really any point b/c nothing in this game is color critical (i.e. there's no radar)
-Sensitivity from misse should go up - no
-Shoot while slide (Perk) - would make sliding too OP
-New and nicer maps - on the way but jeez how generic of a request can you make?
-three perks instead of two - no
-weak molotov (high damage but very low range maybe that u have three of them) - maps are too open for this
-caracter customisation (like men and female and maybe two or three uniforms) - no point
-cancel grenade animation - no point
-cancel reload whith rightclick (aim) - then everyone would cancel. you can cancel with knife or mantle
-that you can hold the granade in the hand an then it exploses quicker when throwing - this is called "cooking" and it would be nice to add but isn't a priority
-C4 - no
-fourth pack which give u granades back or that u get granades also from ammo packs - no
-the red packages from killstreaks (5 kills=missle 8 kills=heal 12 kills=centurygun) or any other reward than just points - already discussed, no
-weapon attachments - suggested already but not a priority right now
-bit higher kniferange - no
-hitbox improvement from caracter - is fine as it is. Your aim spreads when firing continuously, so fire in shorter bursts.
-mapimprovement for doublejump (higher walls on the borders so that u cant climb on them) - no
-knife as secondary (higher range as u have normal) - no
-stungranades improvement (bit longer stunned) - no: just because something is changed, it's not an improvement, if balance becomes worse.
-wallrun (as extra perk) (just that u can run the wall along not up and down and that u can just hipfire when wallrunning) - no
-arm and hand damage not 50 damage but like the leggs 25 damage - no, we JUST removed this, actually!!!
-granade louncher in normal game but at high rank and with less damage - no
-less shotgun range! - no: shotguns simply take skill to use. 90% of players don't use them; the only ones that do are good, generally.
-highjump (that u can cross highjump and doublejump/slowfall) - removed: no
-sprinter perk 25% faster sprint instead of 15% - no
-more balanced falldamage - no

12 hours ago, OneManArmy said:

Only with just added killstreak feed you may get less info, but it doesn't affect gameplay.

I'm color blind and, as I wrote in another post, I can't see at all the point of the pistols scope when pointed over the sky. This affects much gameplay