derek

Ability to pickup dead players weapons

i don't need help in programming. And weapon pickup functionality is already in game (in practice mode).

58 minutes ago, OneManArmy said:

i don't need help in programming. And weapon pickup functionality is already in game (in practice mode).

What is practice mode?

30 minutes ago, OneManArmy said:

Game mode in SW

And how I can play on this game mode? I can't see it in create game menu

Would be really cool because you could kill somebody who is higher ranked as you and take his weapon to use it before unlocking.

On 5/30/2020 at 5:50 PM, OneManArmy said:

Why not bring it to multiplayer too?

weapon pickup can be useful in specific game modes, like Elimination and where players buy weapons at spawn.

23 minutes ago, YodaGames said:

that would be too op, 

Why would it be op? Wether the guy who died or the guy who picked it up have the weapon makes no real difference.

9 minutes ago, OneManArmy said:

eeapon pickup can be useful in specific game modes, like Elimination and where players buy weapons at spawn.

I would find it cool as option like perks which you can turn off when creating a room

why it is important for you? Are you rank 1 and you want to play with weapons which are not unlocked yet?

we already have a lot of options in room creation. Adding more and more is not good thing.

weapon pickup shouldn't be option. It should be used in game modes where it fits.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, OneManArmy said:

why it is important for you? Are you rank 1 and you want to play with weapons which are not unlocked yet?

we already have a lot of options in room creation. Adding more and more is not good thing.

weapon pickup shouldn't be option. It should be used in game modes where it fits.

Im rank 48 or so but when i prestige then it would  be nice but ur the creator so its ur decision wether or not it should be in

I dont really like that idea, i think that pretty much defeats the point of the ranking/unlock system and making classes to perfection. you can make due with an ak/m4/l96 are some of the most practical weapons right now so i think this feature would really make a lot of the core feature in what distinguishes higher level players to lower level one much more blurred. One thing that i think would REALLY be nice though is the ability to have something sorta like scavenger from call of duty in which there would be a perk which, when picked, would allow you to pick of ammo from dead enemies that youve killed within the time range of around 15-20 seconds.

1 hour ago, GGWP said:

something sorta like scavenger from call of duty

We have extra ammo perk and ammo pickups for all the ammo you want 😄 

Yea unlike COD, you can get plenty of ammo easily. If all you want is getting weapons at higher ranks then play. It's not like if you need a whole year just to get to rank50 or that the starter weapons are garbage.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yeah, in black ops 1 they give you absolute potato guns for the starter weapons, but then you unlock the best gun in the game at rank 14 😂