Posted (edited)

Hey! I had a idea about the M-4's ironsights. In the game it's just two posts on the front sight: left post, right post. Whereas on a real one there are 3 posts, left post, center post, right post. Is there a reason it's like this? Idk, just a random idea....🙂 I realize that it doesn't seem to slow players down in kills... My proof is Juliom🤣

Edited by Agent137

I don’t know, that’s just how the model is. Irl I think the 2 outside posts are to protect the center post. In SW like many games, the iron sights are in the nighttime position: the precision rear sight is switched to a more open one. The daytime one looks like:

1A9A79DC-A3EB-4500-90D2-A3474562DCAA.thumb.png.b25e26a00b4e3e77d5757e03d1cbdf37.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Thanks Impossybull! Also if OMA built it like that there was a reason. I was just wondering, because the center post is how you aim on a real rifle. But that being said most ecounters in SW are point-blank; so it doesn't really matter. And yes you are right about the two outer posts acting as guards to the center post.

Edited by Agent137