Blues

Multi KIll "Sensitivity"

Hi,

after reading Radlaxs post about KIllstreak voices i figured that i might aswell mention that i feel like the time window between kills for achieving  Multi Kills Tripple Kills etc. should be extended by quite a bit because i personally only find it really possible to get a double kill or tripple kill if the enemys line up almoust perfectly im thinking a good time window would be 2 maybe 3 seconds perhaps 2 would be good for testing and if that aint enough you could go to 3

Have a nice Day

Yes, it is basically impossible to get more than a triple kill without people afk or all in one explosion. There are unique sayings up to 6 kills: I would make it about 3x longer window for all of them temporarily to see how people like it. Compare the time requirements for Double Kills, etc. in Black Ops 1 versus Black Ops 2. 

We don't have 32x32 players rooms. From 6 enemies triple kill is close to max what you will ever do (unless all players stay AFK).

And earning double/triple kills shouldn't be super easy. It's something for what you get extra XP. 

Increasing time = showing score info with delay. These things are connected. I can't show with 2-3 second delay.

Good points, but multi kills don't necessarily have to sync with the other HUD alerts IMO. Maybe you could try: they award 1/2 as much XP as they do right now, but we have double current amount of time. I don't have a problem with the current system but I don't think modifying it would be bad either.

Never gotten a quad; my 2 best triples: one can see the lineup has to be perfect.

https://youtu.be/aLVgX0OeDWQ?t=73

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acuJ4CfZVcg

Edited by impossybull