Sign in to follow this  
Agent137

Artix Linux crashed and rebooted when playing.

Hey! I was playing SkillWarz yesterday evening and then my computer rebooted all of a sudden... Weird! Any ideas? Everything in SkillWarz settings got reset when I joined another game. I have never had this happen on this PC before. I'm running Artix Linux. If anyone has any input/ideas that would be great! It seems to be running normally again, just thought I'd mention it.

applications can crash and in worst case OS can crash. Does it mean that problem is in application? no.

Usually (on windows) i can check crash report. On Linux you can't?

and how on Linux you can tell that it was crash? i assume you don't have blue screens like on windows.

• Thanks 1

Okay so my crash was the game froze then my computer rebooted...Normally if the game freezes then it would crash to Desktop, but it didn't. It 100% rebooted. And thanks, I never thought of checking crash report. I will do that if it happens again!  

P.S.   Sorry that I didn't reply sooner, I was working on equipment that I broke. 😕

"Normally if the game freezes then it would crash to Desktop"
Exactly. When problem is in application, then only application crashes.
When OS crashes then problem is somewhere deeper.

• Like 1

check if it happens again...i guess something was updating in bg? and it restarted to install it. or sometimes if your RAM and CPU are at 100% countinuesly (you may feel game lag) OS restarts itself sometimes. im not sure about it..

• Like 1

On 6/21/2020 at 2:59 AM, rA9 said:

check if it happens again...i guess something was updating in bg? and it restarted to install it. or sometimes if your RAM and CPU are at 100% countinuesly (you may feel game lag) OS restarts itself sometimes. im not sure about it..

Yes thanks!

On 6/21/2020 at 12:01 AM, OneManArmy said:

When OS crashes then problem is somewhere deeper.

Thank you! I will be looking 🙂