I feel like a lot of perks are underused and not very useful in general, I suggest some more secondary effects on a few of them.

Fast hands - Throwing nades and switching to your secondary become faster

Low gravity -  Add ability to mantle but its ~30% slower than normal

Crosshair - Hip fire accuracy is slightly increased

Extra ammo - Combine with extended mags

Strong arms - Mantle speed increased by 10% or reduced flinch

Silent footsteps - No mantling noises (or heavily reduced)

Extra nade - Nades regenerate up to 2 extra nades or gain nades from ammo boxes

Move faster ADS - 5-15% increase in ADS speed (excluding snipers)

Low gravity, crosshair, extra ammo, and extra nades are the ones that truly need a buff in my opinion; the other perks would be fine staying as they are. These are just some ideas for the perks, I know its not always easy to implement ideas but I think it would result in more diversified use with perks.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Mynameisnot said:

Move faster ADS - 5-15% increase in ADS speed (excluding snipers)

Why excluding snipers? Personally I use this skill only for snipers

7 hours ago, Mynameisnot said:

Low gravity, crosshair, extra ammo, and extra nades are the ones that truly need a buff in my opinion

yea i agree a change might be great to those perks since right now i think they are kinda useless and imo picking them would be just waste one perk slot since there are other perks way more useful

See also this post: 

Fast hands - Throwing nades - Would be nice

switching to your secondary become faster <<-- Already in game

Low gravity -  Add ability to mantle but its ~30% slower than normal - I think it's fine, not mantling is the trade-off. It's good for trickshotting.

Crosshair - Hip fire accuracy is slightly increased - Would be nice

Extra ammo - Combine with extended mags - Nah, extra ammo is good by itself against noobs, for long killstreaks

Strong arms - Mantle speed increased by 10% or reduced flinch - Already reduces recoil by 50%, it's fine as it is

Silent footsteps - No mantling noises (or heavily reduced) - and reduced jumping noises also, would be nice

Extra nade - Nades regenerate up to 2 extra nades or gain nades from ammo boxes - uhh no

Move faster ADS - 5-15% increase in ADS speed (excluding snipers) - wouldn't even be noticeable unless it's at least 20%; idk it might be good

16 hours ago, Achille0072 said:

Why excluding snipers? Personally I use this skill only for snipers

Snipers are already pretty strong and fast to scope, plus faster ADS movement is already a big up for them

6 hours ago, impossybull said:

Low gravity -  Add ability to mantle but its ~30% slower than normal - I think it's fine, not mantling is the trade-off. It's good for trickshotting.

It already gives a disadvantage by making you an easier target and it wouldn't impede trickshotting, not that anyone does that. It should at least be given a bigger jump boost to get onto containers.

Extra ammo - Combine with extended mags - Nah, extra ammo is good by itself against noobs, for long killstreaks

Grab the ammo packs at middle? Perks should be viable against any level of player not just noobs

Strong arms - Mantle speed increased by 10% or reduced flinch - Already reduces recoil by 50%, it's fine as it is

Recoil is so low in this game that 50% does nothing for a decent player unless you're already at an ineffective range

Extra nade - Nades regenerate up to 2 extra nades or gain nades from ammo boxes - uhh no

I've never heard such a strong argument before. Something like extending the grenade damage drop off range would work as well as many other things for such an underpowered perk

1 hour ago, Mynameisnot said:

Grab the ammo packs at middle? Perks should be viable against any level of player not just noobs

Some maps (i.e. P5) don't have ammo packs by most defensive positions. Also, it depends who a "noob" is to you lol. Better players see most (not just a few) players as not much of a challenge.

Recoil is so low in this game that 50% does nothing for a decent player unless you're already at an ineffective range

I use it all the time on the unsuppressed AK47: there is a noticable difference.

Something like extending the grenade damage drop off range would work as well as many other things for such an underpowered perk

Doesn't make any sense to add tho

Then use extended mags like my suggestion, its not very useful on its own. Yeah sure its "noticeable" but does it really compete with starting with more health than your opponent or being able to have full health fifteen seconds after a fight? Besides I pointed out the specific perks that truly needed more strength and strong arms wasn't one of them. It makes plenty of sense to add as having a single extra nade/flash offers very little in the way of situational advantages. The intention with my suggestion is to buff all weaker perks so they are on par with the stronger ones.

I'm saying that Regen + Strong Arms with an unsuppressed AK47 is one of my go-to classes. If you think it sucks, that's your opinion.

• Haha 2