Killfeed Display Options  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like the killfeed to sit up there a bit longer?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Would you like to be able to display the killfeed on command?

• Yes
    • No

Sometimes when things really pop off, I and some friends find it hard to keep track of everything sometimes, plus it may just be nice to double check after. I've added two polls but they are related, would anyone else like the option for a slightly longer killfeed display? And would you like the ability to call it up freely, perhaps the last 10-15 kills? Maybe it could even show up when entering chat, so the enter key calls them both up! This may seem like separate ideas but I feel like it relates, perhaps it could be an and/or situation. Would these things be able to be implemented, would they be desired? Thoughts?

Honestly, meh. I rarely check it, i do it only when ppl are saying "ns" to check if it's me or not. And that check lasts less than a sec sooo the display is long enough for me. 

20 hours ago, Thablaqkgoat said:

Maybe it could even show up when entering chat, so the enter key calls them both up!

I like that idea, an option to activate or to disable it would be good, even tho it's not that important right now. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, BnoIdea said:

I like that idea, an option to activate or to disable it would be good, even tho it's not that important right now. 

Oh for sure, I'm sure many people don't have much need for it so it should be optional. And no, not important. Just a quality of life thing, I see though that those are not of interest here.