ATZak

someone insulting everyone

Posted (edited)

there was this guy called POOPFace insulting everyone, he even insulted 17cm 😮

\/  \/  \/  \/  \/  \/  \/  \/  \/  \/  \/  \/  \/  \/  \/  \/  \/  \/  \/  \/  \/  \/  \/  \/  \/  \/  \/  \/  \/  \/  \/  \/  \/  \/  \/  \/  \/  \/  \/  \/  \/  \/  \/  \/  \/  \/  \/  \/

skillwarz_1440x900_2020-07-20_10-42-40.thumb.png.9610ba3ef6bc8629eddf6cfecb9a2dd5.pngskillwarz_1440x900_2020-07-20_10-44-59.thumb.png.8ca39a3edc02f2dc8f3017dd45b2661d.pngskillwarz_1440x900_2020-07-20_10-49-23.thumb.png.2ae94d02325c6e13b634e2f442912e74.png

Edited by ATZak

8 hours ago, NixonBit said:

Hold up, how is saying to someone "your dick is 17cm" an insult?

Yeah actually I don't think about that 😅

But he was swearing and insulting 

Or as impossybull would say it, clearly not well educated in common metrological terminology.

There are a lot of players like that, i see them very often and i really dont play that much. There will always be players like this.

A lot of the times when i see this type of player i screenshot it, but never actually report it because i know that player will probably stop playing shortly after (most of them are salty low-ranks that just started playing the game,  and all the time they end up quitting the game entirely) or just because what that player said didn't deserve that much attention.

Also if i see a player like that, i sometimes target only that player so that eventually he gets frustrated and rage quits. Pretty effective if i say so myself.

• Haha 1

I didn't think about that, ty very much, I'll forget about this report cause after I reported I asked my self "why"

• Like 1

On 7/21/2020 at 4:18 PM, NixonBit said:

Or as impossybull would say it, clearly not well educated in common metrological terminology.

There are a lot of players like that, i see them very often and i really dont play that much. There will always be players like this.

A lot of the times when i see this type of player i screenshot it, but never actually report it because i know that player will probably stop playing shortly after (most of them are salty low-ranks that just started playing the game,  and all the time they end up quitting the game entirely) or just because what that player said didn't deserve that much attention.

Also if i see a player like that, i sometimes target only that player so that eventually he gets frustrated and rage quits. Pretty effective if i say so myself.

Lol when i was low-rank i dont even insult. I had K/D ratios of like 21 deds to 1 or 0 kills. Till now I still dont get mad lol. Pretty sure that guy has better K/D than when I started out. But there will always be players like this as well I guess. Actually I find it fun to play with juliom or impossi even tho I get rekt, idk y its fun to me. "GRaSS is HAcKIng, GrAsS is ASS", lol still remember salty players vs old Grass snipes, now I cant flick cos I turned off aim accel lol

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Grass said:

Lol when i was low-rank i dont even insult. I had K/D ratios of like 21 deds to 1 or 0 kills. Till now I still dont get mad lol. Pretty sure that guy has better K/D than when I started out. But there will always be players like this as well I guess. Actually I find it fun to play with juliom or impossi even tho I get rekt, idk y its fun to me. "GRaSS is HAcKIng, GrAsS is ASS", lol still remember salty players vs old Grass snipes, now I cant flick cos I turned off aim accel lol

What i meant is that a lot of these toxic players are low-ranks and they usually quit after spending a few hours in the game.