Achille0072

Prototype 22 fps

Posted (edited)

I notice massive fps drops (from about 40 to under 20 fps) when trowing a nade. Fps returns stable to 40 after some seconds. This doesn't happen in other maps.

Edited by Achille0072

Posted (edited)

i had this too on the new prototype's..

(all the players had stuttering)

Edited by YodaGames

7 hours ago, impossybull said:

I hadn't noticed any difference

I notice differences much than the others players because I run around 40 - 50 fps and the difference between 20 and 40 fps is too strong to being ignored

3 hours ago, Achille0072 said:

I notice differences much than the others players because I run around 40 - 50 fps and the difference between 20 and 40 fps is too strong to being ignored

same, i had 50 - 60

All nades are created when you launch the game and you are reusing them all the time and on all maps.
1) It happens every single time, when you play on this map? And never on other maps?
2) when exactly fps drops? when animation starts, when nade shows up, or when nade collides with map?

4 minutes ago, OneManArmy said:

All nades are created when you launch the game and you are reusing them all the time and on all maps.
1) It happens every single time, when you play on this map? And never on other maps?
2) when exactly fps drops? when animation starts, when nade shows up, or when nade collides with map?

1) it happens every time only on this map and on the newest maps (where I have a horrible frame rate all the time and playing is very very difficult)

2) normally the game freeze when the animation starts and I have spikes of lag when nade explode. I use only impact nade, but I noticed huge fps drops when a nade (mine or threw by another player) explodes

"and on the newest maps" only difference is that all these maps has much higher verts/tris count (as they were made using old map editor).

On Arena maps everything is fine?

1 hour ago, OneManArmy said:

"and on the newest maps" only difference is that all these maps has much higher verts/tris count (as they were made using old map editor).

On Arena maps everything is fine?

Yes