Achille0072

Stuck on room charging

Were they changing maps when you joined or were they in the middle of the match? Had you played earlier that day? Did you have something running in the background?

On 7/30/2020 at 11:38 PM, litenite said:

Were they changing maps when you joined or were they in the middle of the match? Had you played earlier that day? Did you have something running in the background?

They changed map 2 or 3 minutes After, and the loading of the new map made my game crash. That day i played about ten minutes a gun game and when i changed room It happened this bug. No, mine Is a crappy PC and i can't play with anything in background

Hmm i was just asking because if your comp was struggling w/ the game and let's say your AV started a scan; they could have used too many resources and locked your comp. Let us know if it happens again and try to see if you notice a pattern

Edited by litenite
:facepalm: you're => your

16 minutes ago, litenite said:

Hmm i was just asking because if your comp was struggling w/ the game and let's say your AV started a scan; they could have used too many resources and locked your comp. Let us know if it happens again and try to see if you notice a pattern

I disable malwarebites when I play...

Ya that was just an example. It's kinda hard to troubleshoot just from what we've got at the moment though.  Has it happened before? Like I said, let us know if it happens again and if you see some pattern.

9 hours ago, litenite said:

Ya that was just an example. It's kinda hard to troubleshoot just from what we've got at the moment though.  Has it happened before? Like I said, let us know if it happens again and if you see some pattern.

No, It was the first time. And yes, I'll report if it will happen again

• Like 1