Ratings of every community map that I've ever played on

I just made this Excel spreadsheet, if you want to check it out:Ā https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16oJWOP7h_7YmxGSanc71N-6NAZAvj4xe955IJtuO14w/edit?usp=sharing

Ā 

Glossary of terms

Note: theĀ šŸ‘Ā andĀ šŸ‘ŽĀ below indicate whether the previous sentence listed a description that was GOOD or BAD, respectively.

• Flow: Is the map intuitive to traverse through and find enemies in?šŸ‘Ā Does it feel like a maze?šŸ‘Ž
  • Balance: Does the map give an advantage to either Red or Blue?šŸ‘ŽĀ In free-for-all maps, are some spawn points overpowered?šŸ‘Ž
  • Spawns: Are the spawns well-protected?šŸ‘Ā Clear?šŸ‘Ā Defensible?šŸ‘Ā Easy to spawn trap?šŸ‘ŽĀ Easy to escape from?šŸ‘Ā Easy to predict where they are on the map, if you are on the opposite team?šŸ‘
  • Style: Does the map have a good sense of style?šŸ‘Ā Do the stylistic elements make sense?šŸ‘Ā Are they a good fit for the theme and setting the map is trying to project?šŸ‘
  • Beauty: Is the map beautiful, in the context of the style?šŸ‘Ā Are elements placed well?šŸ‘Ā Are there clashing or ugly colors?šŸ‘Ž
  • Fun: Do I think it's a fun map?

Ā 

"Artistic Masterpiece" is for maps where Style + Beauty is at least 9/10.

"Great Mechanics" is for maps where Flow, Balance, and Spawns are all at least 3/5 each and total at least 10/15.

Ā 

The "Fun" category has double weight in the Total score.

Ā 

The "Total" score is the sum of the ratings, out of 35.

The "Overall" score is the "Total" score, but out of 10.

• Like 1
On 9/9/2020 at 7:34 AM, impossybull said:

Beauty: Is the map beautiful, in the context of the style?šŸ‘Ā Are elements placed well?šŸ‘Ā Are there clashing or ugly colors?šŸ‘Ž

Bruh, you have to remove one point from Tightrope's beauty. Elevators are not aligning with walls.
skillwarz_1600x900_2020-09-09_21-04-09.thumb.png.e1f1321c41653e8aa661bb23ca4eff92.pngskillwarz_1600x900_2020-09-09_21-03-43.thumb.png.7fb96d00ffb2d52900de1bab3c8f300a.png
These are unforgivable mistakes. :DD

This spreadsheet'sĀ a great work tho, keep it up man.

29 minutes ago, lawrior said:

Elevators are not aligning with walls.

Ā 

Yeah, only 4 of them for some reason. Who knows how that happened as they are all supposed to be integer spaced from each other.

Ā 

Techincally, map is still in Beta so no worries, I'll fix at some point.šŸ˜

Ā 

P.S. How's that map coming along? šŸ‘€šŸ‘€

Edited by impossybull