Ya i gotta check what my actual run's time was. I only did the No timer reset on death cause i was too lazy to do the maths at the time of making my posts XD I didn't suicide, but fell *three times apparently* through the total run. I'd count suicides, but you could also just reset timer

Edited by litenite

How speedruns are measured:

Unless otherwise agreed upon, the time for a 100% run is the time between "moving after spawning in", and "touching the surface of the end of the map".

Some maps like FallGuys the run is Checkers%, where the end is touching the finish line, not touching the pad, as on that map it is possible to hit the finish while still in mid-air.

On HARDPARKOUR it is Pad%, to remind that you must jump off and land on the boost pad to finish your run, instead of getting to the end of the path.

I agree with all of the above.

"moving after spawning in"

So I should wait til I fully spawned... Makes sense, I usually start to run before the blank screen disappear.
All right, from now on, I will do that way.
Should we use LiveSplit or some sort of software? 
 I mean, I will, but should it be compulsory?

1 minute ago, lawrior said:

"moving after spawning in"

So I should wait til I fully spawned... Makes sense, I usually start to run before the blank screen disappear.

Most maps not everyone even spawns in the same place so it is rough anyway... sprint speed is 8m/s so it wouldn't make more than a 1 sec difference on basically any map.

2 minutes ago, lawrior said:

Should we use LiveSplit or some sort of software?  I mean, I will, but should it be compulsory?

No because there is an in-game timer that can be used to verify runs. Maybe yes if the speedrunning community gets BIG but otherwise I don't see a need because I'd like to be as inclusive as possible.

P.S. Try to beat this time