i think it looks nice. simple n clean. i know it "can be made in minutes" but i think thats the charm of the op's first post, its quite pleasant to look at and has a nice finish. i would use it much more than any other skin in game rn personally

anyone can make such skins (just drop on top some camo texture and done). There is no creativity.
on youtube you can find tutorials, how skins are made for CS:GO. It's exactly the same process to make skins for SW.
yes, it takes time and creativity, but result can be impressive.

• Like 1

Exactly... because i don't have time to make unique skins. 

If someone from community wants to make skin, then create something beautiful/different. We already have camo skins.

What style are you looking for then?

https://www.google.lv/search?q=best+counter+strike+skins&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjq4c2SvofsAhVJposKHdQjATkQ_AUoAXoECAcQAw&biw=1920&bih=938

Here is how it looks in game. I tried to fix by AI up-scaling image, but even on 4K resolution result is the same.

As a base 1k texture is too low. I don't know what soft you used, but you can try to increase resolution and improve quality (get smoother/sharper lines).

screen.png

• Like 1