1 hour ago, OneManArmy said:

why? He can play as soon as ban expires.

most likely now is playing under different username.

Oh it's like that ok. I mean, if he wanted to play, he could just use his old account. That's like on the first page of leaderboards as well. But maybe to avoid all the commotion once again, he might have switched accounts. But in his final statement (first post of this topic), he said that he wouldn't come back so idk tbh.

On 11/11/2020 at 7:16 PM, Boost said:

Should probably get unbanned. 

Nahh His ban Expired last month for now he is unbanned. I too think he admires his mistakes but the problem is he left playing SW cuz I Haven't seen him from last 2 Months !! 😞 

1 minute ago, powerlook said:

Nahh His ban Expired last month for now he is unbanned. I too think he admires his mistakes but the problem is he left playing SW cuz I Haven't seen him from last 2 Months !! 😞 

Read the posts above lol. OMA already confirmed that so don't spam this topic anymore. 

• 2 weeks later...

Rest in peace Phraxjams, I'll remember you as the guy that made me re-consider if I should join the lobby or not.

Anyway, I'll probably remember your name for a couple of years for the hours I spent growing my sniper skills with you.

Thanks and farewell.

• Confused 1
10 hours ago, ZeroHeadshots said:

Rest in peace Phraxjams, I'll remember you as the guy that made me re-consider if I should join the lobby or not.

Anyway, I'll probably remember your name for a couple of years for the hours I spent growing my sniper skills with you.

Thanks and farewell.

he is unbanned lol