achievements

yes,¬†achievements. why? so you have more to do than to shoot everything¬†you see (not that there is anything wrong with thatūüė謆).¬†

There have to be easy achievements and hard achievements, so that new players can complete them too and so that it is not boring for players who play a lot. 'Easy' achievements can be rewarded with some xp, harder ones can (for example) be rewarded with an unique weapon skin, an unique scope, an unique spray and maybe even an unique color clantag?! You decide what is 'easy' and what is 'hard'. 

I also was thinking that prestiging won't reset your achievements, once you finished one you can't do it again. This includes that the unique scopes, sprays, skins or clantag color(s) you've obtained by completing achievements won't disappear once you prestige.

Some ideas for achievements (these are some i can think about i'm sure you can come up with more and better ones):

- Get a killstreak of 5.

- Make 3 headshots in a row.

- Knife 2 people in a single game.

- Get a winstreak of 5.

- Win a game without taking more than 500 damage.

- Pick up 6 crates in a single game (Ammo crates, HP crates, the red crates).

- Shoot a total of 30 claymores.

- Kill a player with a grenade.

- Get a triple kill.

- Get a double kill with a grenade.

- Shoot someone from (insert number) feet away.

- Win 3 rounds of elimination in a row.

- Win a game on every single map!

etc etc

I also was thinking about tiered achievements.

- Kill players with the assault class (10/50/100/250/500/1000/2500(/5000))

- Kill players with the recon class (10/50/100/250/500/1000/2500(/5000))

- Kill players with the support class (10/50/100/250/500/1000/2500(/5000))

- Kill players with a melee weapon. (10/25/50/100/250/500)

- Kill players with a grenade. (10/25/50/100/250/500)

- Play rounds (10/50/100/500/1000/2500(/5000))

etc etc

Reminder: these are just some achievements i can think about, i'm sure you can come up with more and better ones.

Achievements can also have names, for example:

- First blood: get the first kill in a game.

PS: forgive my bad English

I have thought about this, the thing is is that they take a while to add but people don't appreciate them that much.

What I've thought about maybe would be good to add, is that if there is a lot of the community making skins (or even just with skins we have now) we could just add a tracker for kills with each gun, and use that to unlock skins. i.e.

• 50 kills: 1st camo
  • 100 kills: 2nd camo
  • 200 kills: 3rd camo
  • 300 kills: 4th camo, etc.

If skins are unlocked with kills then it will be hard to boost, compared to if they were unlocked with headshots or something else. The only people likely to boost 50+ kills for ONE gun camo are the people that would try to boost for kills/score anyway IMO, in other words I don't think it would make more people boost than the few that already try to.

• Like 1

Also, for the various achievements, instead of a ton of unlocks, just an XP boost would usually be a better reward.

And something reasonable, i.e. 1000 AK47 kills = 100,000 XP you got in game, so the achievement could be 10,000XP, or a 10% bonus compared to if it were not there.

Or 100 AK47 Headshots = 25,000 earned in game, so maybe a 2500 XP reward. = 10% also

Or 50 Claymore kills = 750 XP bonus, = 10%.

etc.

Edited by impossybull
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, OneManArmy said:

It's already planed at some point, but... It will be super easy to get ANY "hard" achievement. Same way as some players are boosting score, they will get all achievements. Giving some cool things for doing achievements will only force more and more players to break rules.

I didn't think of boosters, smh... why even are there people who do that? It just ruins the fun

4 hours ago, impossybull said:

I have thought about this, the thing is is that they take a while to add but people don't appreciate them that much.

What I've thought about maybe would be good to add, is that if there is a lot of the community making skins (or even just with skins we have now) we could just add a tracker for kills with each gun, and use that to unlock skins. i.e.

• 50 kills: 1st camo
  • 100 kills: 2nd camo
  • 200 kills: 3rd camo
  • 300 kills: 4th camo, etc.

If skins are unlocked with kills then it will be hard to boost, compared to if they were unlocked with headshots or something else. The only people likely to boost 50+ kills for ONE gun camo are the people that would try to boost for kills/score anyway IMO, in other words I don't think it would make more people boost than the few that already try to.

4 hours ago, impossybull said:

Also, for the various achievements, instead of a ton of unlocks, just an XP boost would usually be a better reward.

And something reasonable, i.e. 1000 AK47 kills = 100,000 XP you got in game, so the achievement could be 10,000XP, or a 10% bonus compared to if it were not there.

Or 100 AK47 Headshots = 25,000 earned in game, so maybe a 2500 XP reward. = 10% also

Or 50 Claymore kills = 750 XP bonus, = 10%.

etc.

i really like those ideas ^^^

• Thanks 1