With due respect my 2 cents

i am not gonna write some long text or smthg but i just want the admins to reconsider the mute length of mynameis since other people that have been muted for hardcore toxicity (like DocnitoSpree1 for example) only got a 1 week mute howether mynameis who had no bad intentions at all who was at best annoying gets the mute with the comment "unban him in february". I would say smthg like a chart or anything relatable that lists the possible punishments for certain things would really help in situations like this since the ban length really is so much longer compared to other cases that were much worse

Have a nice day

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

I agree with blues, this seems to be an big over-reaction form the admins, especially considering the real toxic players seem mostly to be immune from punishment and lets face it he is bringing a real ongoing issue to light, seems wierd to push him for that.

Edited by HumamT
Posted (edited)

Ask other pople you know what they think about this case and tell them to write a small reply just like you did i think that would really show the admins that the community that they try to protect with the rules fully supports the punished player in this case and possibly make them change their mind about the mute

Edited by Blues

I also agree with blues. yes, his requests could be annoying but overall he had no bad intentions. I understand some players always play together which causes teams to be unbalanced hence his reaction but please reconsider his mute length. if he proceeds to spam balance or annoy players, then admins can make a decision.

• Thanks 1

I hope 3 weeks will be enough to learn "how to not complain" about balance in chat. If i will remove mute right now, he will be permanently muted within few days.

Seems that some of you don't understand for what he was muted.
Yes, he was annoying players for long time. I personally asked few times to stop complain about balance.
One thing is when he asks some player to switch team. But he always writes messages like "balance sucks", "shit balance" and so on.
How the hell such messages help balance game?

I failed to understand these respected members complaining about mute length. We all know mynameis a good player, we all asked him to enjoy the game as is, he still continued the rant unfortunately, i am playing this game since a year and honestly he's discussing balancing since a year. He can still play the game and enjoy it just like before, play as much as he want to, but please let him learn it in this short period of time. I bet if he plays for a couple of weeks on as-is basis, he will like it and may never ask for balance in upcoming games. Nobody wants this discussion for a next year or so. This mute is reasonable and i fully stand with OMA and amins. Please give this balancing thing a welcome break for atleast few weeks, i beg you all

Thankyou

Edited by akhuram

It wasnt the goal of this topic to get his mute lifted it was just overall questioning the ban "consistency" and asking to shortenm his mute to 1 or 2 weeks because other very very toxic people got only a 1 week mute for saying stuff like "nigger" and go "go kill yourself" over and over again

anyways even if mynameis mute wont be shortened i think it would be beneficial for the admins to be more transparent about ban/mute lengths and perhaps create a chart of fixed ban/mute durations for specific actions

Toxic player = permanent mute. But in some cases it can be also ban on few days/weeks. In some cases admin can give just few day/week mute, but it's HIS decision, as he will have to remember this mute and manually remove it.

There will be no "chart", because every case is different.

to be fair he did ask me if i was ok with the punishment but i replied it is his decision just wanted to make it clear that i didnt intend to criticise the admin

43 minutes ago, OneManArmy said:

" very very toxic people got only a 1 week mute "??? Toxic players get permanent mute.

If you know about some case where toxic players mute was removed after a week, then it's exception. 

I think the most complained about player in the forums was phraxjams - he is still dishing out abuse, where is his mute?

where was my warning that i will be muted?

3 week mute IS YOUR WARNING. Because when i asked you to stop complain about balance = NOTHING CHANGED.

To tell the truth, i don't think that you will stop complain about balance and you will be permanently muted anyway. 

Yo calm down over here i doubt it is nice of an admin to go at a user saying this is your warning but you will not follow it anyways

it seems very overbearing to me

Edited by Blues