Impossibull abusing the player switcher

Name of the admin: Impossibull

Date: 02 October, 2020

Details: A usual match, I join impossibulls team for the first 30 secs the game was okay but then impossibull switched teams and took all the higher ranked and better players in his team with his powers, I remember this was added for balancing teams BALANCING but this was not fair. I could not believe it.2020_11.02-13_05.thumb.png.4ef3155995900fb7171d99d485328ba5.png2020_11.02-13.07_01.thumb.png.9f01105e854091fe888b1df5f4d6fe69.png

• Confused 2

Clearly, you misunderstood what was going on. I switched teams right at the start of the game which anyone could do because it was a 5v4 lobby. I then switched good players OFF OF MY TEAM onto the other team very quickly when I saw how unbalanced the teams were. I myself was not doing well b/c I was recording a KSG video (true story). Good players in that lobby were fraus, celzy, Powerlook, and amil. Here is a screenshot at the end of the game:

image.thumb.png.53156bb8ee0225e5c04669f17bca59ad.png

You had 2 good people helping to carry your team, nothing to complain about compared to many SW lobbies. "impossibull ... took all the higher ranked and better players in his team with his powers" not only is this untrue but I did the exact opposite. At the beginning of the game, the scoreboard looked like THIS:

image.png.0f07dc9838fb086b025c4a6a1f3407df.png

Check which team AMIL and celzy were on at the end of the game. I swapped 4-0 and 5-0 players OFF my team and brought 2x 0-2 players ONTO my team. You literally cannot complain... your team only benefited. Your team even benefited from me switching off because I went negative against you guys that game. @ShardulWasHere I cannot understand what you are even trying to complain about in this instance.

Edited by impossybull
  • Like 1

see  tho We won Cuz Me Impossy are OP members as Fraus is a Good player as well as Celzy 

But that was not done purposely  what he done is just change the colours 

1) I was in impossybulls team from starting n fraus was with me too then he just switch fraus me n him to blue team thats all he didn't switch anyone else .

@impossybull besides the point lmao, youve done this multiple times though. hell, half the time you switch me over to your team when we're playing and it was not balanced at all. this is far from an isolated incident. i dont want you to be banned as a admin i just think you should not be allowed to do this 

5 minutes ago, GGWP said:

i just think you should not be allowed to do this 

I mean, the whole admin team knew that people would complain even if we used this fairly. Read my post again, as I have edited it for clarity: you can see at the time of swapping (second screenshot) I moved the BEST people OFF my team and brought the WORST of the other team ONTO my team. I didn't want to move around other people because it might not look as fair but still people say "admin abuse", 100% it is not admin abuse. Shardull was on the bad team that got GOOD people put onto it and he is trying to complain, he does not know what he is talking about here.

5 minutes ago, GGWP said:

this is far from an isolated incident

If the lobby is e.g. 1v3, 2v4, 3v5, etc. then usually I will move a player to balance the team numbers. That's one of the reasons this feature was added.

Edited by impossybull

still iffy about it tbh, the thing you need to consider is that some of these players are PRESTIGE, meaning that even if you have a player that is only prestige 2 theyre still a lot more experienced then say a rank 20ish player. just be more mindful dude, it should never be 50-23 landslides. 

6 minutes ago, GGWP said:

it should never be 50-23 landslides. 

Read my post AGAIN... I put GOOD people on the losing team. If I had done nothing, the score difference would have been even WORSE.

Edited by impossybull
  • Like 1
Just now, impossybull said:

Read my post AGAIN... I put GOOD people on the losing team. If I had done nothing, the score difference would have been even WORSE.

Yeah exactly That's what If he was not Gonna Switch Celzy  at That time your Team was gonna lose by 50 - 30 !!

• Confused 1
41 minutes ago, OneManArmy said:

Am i blind? I don't see where he is moving strong players to his team.

@ShardulWasHere i need your help.

In details explain what he did wrong here?

I see that he moved stronger players to YOUR team and weaker players to his team.

i wont report a admin especially impossibull for abuse. But impossibull switched teams took powerlook with him to the team with fraus and celzy and half way in the match sent us celzy, so my experience was ruined. 

• Confused 1

Ok I have read through the topic and all the proofs provided by Shardul, GGWP, Impossy etc.. and from my point of view, whatever Impossy did was correct. He switched players who were in form, playing good (Celzy and eZ AMIL in this case) from his own team to the opposing team of Shardul. He then brought Powerlook from the other team into his team (in this case, Powerlook was not playing good with a KD of 0-2). Therefore his statement of bringing WEAKER players into his team and putting STRONGER players into the other team is absolutely right and I stand with Impossybull for this report as he has done nothing wrong. 

Also, I saw a debate about: 
People that are PRESTIGE rank being switched over to the opposing team is not fair.
Let me explain.

For that particular match, the PRESTIGE rank players were not playing that good except Celzy and Fraus. Therefore, based on their performance in the current match, Impossy switched the teams. This does not matter whether the person being switched is a PRESTIGE RANK or not. If you are PRESTIGE, that doesn't mean that you will play good all the time. No doubt you have more experience of the game itself, however everyone has their 'off' days on terms of their skills. Therefore, this is not a considerable argument. I hope I helped covering every point in the report.

Again: According to me in this case, Impossy is right and has done nothing wrong and I request the other admins and OMA to evaluate this topic once more and close it off as it is clearly not a case of "Admin Abuse".

Regards,
Boost

Edited by Boost
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I dont agree with Shardul at all i agree that it may have been unbalanced for a while but you have to just do some trial and error to make somewhat balanced teams because everyone has bad and good days so you cant just say player a is always better than player b etc. if he would make teams obv unfair at the beginning of the match and leave it like that for 1 full game or more then i could get behind sharduls point but at this moment i dont think there is enough "evidence" since the screenshots only show 1 moment where it may have been unbalanced not proving that it has been like that the entire time or smthg if u are going to raise such heavy accusations against a long time admin that is respected in the community i would expect you to collect some more evidence than 2 screenshots from rdm points in the game where it may have been unbalanced for a very short time

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1