First day of playing this game and it says I was muted by an admin I don't even know what I was muted for and now I am unable to use the chat I didn't get a length on my mute or anything it just said I got muted idk if the admin did it by accident or something but its kind of annoying since I didn't get a warning or a reason for the mute I just don't know what happened 

if someone could help me that would be great 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 1

I see

but since all swear words are blurred out in chat why is there a mute system, I just thought that since nobody could see the messages it wouldn't matter 

all of those are bad yes I agree, sorry about that

Is my mute perma or is there a timelimit on it?? 

also why is "lmao legit hacking" considered bad

thx for the help 🙂 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Slyncx said:

I see

but since all swear words are blurred out in chat why is there a mute system, I just thought that since nobody could see the messages it wouldn't matter 

Huhhh Though No body can see but you are swearing in the chat and that is not allowed in the game 

If its for 1 time you must have get warned but you are trying that again n again 

I think the mute system will be explained by the admin who muted you for this or ask OMA 

''Lmao" contains' laugh my ass off' and thats a bad word so its also banned 

I think you will improve much better that this is the mute is removed but probably As per I know you are muted for a month I think 

So better you improve on this and it shouldn't be happened again.

9 hours ago, Slyncx said:

also why is "lmao legit hacking" considered bad

Don't accuse people of hacking without evidence. Also, if words are blocked, why keep typing such things into chat? You only waste your own time...

Btw, lmao is getting removed from list.

Edited by impossybull
7 hours ago, powerlook said:

If its for 1 time you must have get warned but you are trying that again n again 

I never got warned in game 

I think the game should have a rules list since I was unaware that I could be muted 

I feel that for first time offenders the mute time shouldn't be a whole month even in AAA (triple A) game titles like call of duty mute times aren't 1 month after first offence 

also this game is very fun, is it still being worked on because I would love to see updates and continue playing

not knowing is not an excuse. 

"I never got warned in game"

this is first online game you are playing? never heard about rule "do not swear in chat"? maybe you know games where swearing is allowed?

i can warn you for words like "fuck", but that's far from what you wrote in chat...

On 11/15/2020 at 3:14 AM, Agent138 said:

How does typing lol make you cringe lol 😄.

It is a nicer way of saying lmao.

And more polite 😄

Ye but for some reason, makes me feel cringe typing lolol and stuff. Anyways, this topic is of no use. LMAO IS BACK BOIS.