Minigun is not a good gun that will suit a game like SW. If it's added and it's very underpowered, then there is no use of the gun lol. SW is a tactical game, therefore, Minigun would not suit the format.

Crossbow also, would be not that useful as there are many better snipers than it that are already in the game. Even if it is added, it would be very underpowered compared to other guns with similar specs.

56 minutes ago, Boost said:

SW is a tactical game

No, I'd say it's an arcade shooter. In tactical/realistic shooters miniguns are not OP b/c they're impractical irl compared to just normal guns (realistically, miniguns are too heavy with too much recoil [about 10 AK47's combined] to even be used by personnel) , but in arcade shooters like COD and SW they are very OP.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, impossybull said:

No, I'd say it's an arcade shooter. In tactical/realistic shooters miniguns are not OP b/c they're impractical irl compared to just normal guns (realistically, miniguns are too heavy with too much recoil [about 10 AK47's combined] to even be used by personnel) , but in arcade shooters like COD and SW they are very OP.

Yeah it's mainly an arcade shooter but in that context, I was referring to the use of tactics in SW. Run and gun play styles work on some maps, but not always. Tactics are required to make plays (I mean, proper directions on what to do and where to peak etc.). Therefore, your statement is absolutely correct.

28 minutes ago, lawrior said:

The only possible way I could imagine the minigun is in a game mode like this(Juggernaut):

True. This is the one way I see a minigun being in the game. But it shouldn't be implemented in the normal gamemode.

Edited by Boost